Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

And another derry team picks up an Ulster senior club title!! Think thats 6th different team

Captain Obvious

Great score to win it, well done to Mickey Moran and his team.

Max Payne

Quote from: Mikhailov on November 30, 2014, 04:42:37 PM
Quote from: Max Payne on November 30, 2014, 04:14:08 PM
Barry Tierney has some goal scoring record for a no6. Mickey Harte should be looking on.

Needs to learn to defend first - his man has hit 0-3 from play. Don't think Tierney is disciplined enough to play 6 at the top level ...

Gallagher getting cleaned out at corner back also

Dead right and the Middle of Omaghs defence wide open second half. I spoke too soon.

orange

Quote from: Captain Obvious on November 30, 2014, 04:53:13 PM

Congrats to slaughtneil, and some score to win it. Think they could have won by more, ref could have given them few more frees esp near the end. Christopher bradley kicked some scores and seemd to have the freedom of the park, dont rate tierney as a defender never mind CHB!

Delighted to see omagh beat, they seem to spend most their time slabbering into their opponents faces, they should concentrate on football. Then again they prob got extra tuition from joe mcmahon in that art! Young oneill has talent but should keep his mouth shut! Cant see them getting out of tyrone again, they were lucky enuf this year

rodney trotter

Agree Slaughtneil were more interested in playing the football,

bennydorano

Deadly the way people see things differently, I thought Omagh were the better footballing team, i'd dare say their wide / dropped short count will be much higher that Slaught's as well. Talk of Omagh's overuse of slabbering must surely be said with tounge-in-cheek? defo a 50/50 split there! It'll be a hard one to take, just came out the wrong end of a very tight one.

JoG2

Omagh sledge like goodins but not near as much as they did against Cross...its a real Tyrone trait

Young Karl did a right job on O'Neil (can't remember him scoring from play)
Omagh seemed to have the Emmets at arms length for a good bit but a few back to back scores and a couple of beaters from Sammy pulled them right back into it.

Barry Mcguigan must have the same endurance coach as Sean Leo...serious engine.

Sammy was given motm,  he was excellent in patches but Patsy for me was by some distance the best player today. Heart of a pack of lions...phenomenal battler. He's added superb foot passing to his game in his latter years

Wildweasel74

my mistake 7 derry teams have won the Ulster title

Max Payne

Quote from: orange on November 30, 2014, 05:16:20 PM

Congrats to slaughtneil, and some score to win it. Think they could have won by more, ref could have given them few more frees esp near the end. Christopher bradley kicked some scores and seemd to have the freedom of the park, dont rate tierney as a defender never mind CHB!

Delighted to see omagh beat, they seem to spend most their time slabbering into their opponents faces, they should concentrate on football. Then again they prob got extra tuition from joe mcmahon in that art! Young oneill has talent but should keep his mouth shut! Cant see them getting out of tyrone again, they were lucky enuf this year

You are doing plenty of slobbering here yourself.

orange

Quote from: JoG2 on November 30, 2014, 05:55:33 PM
Omagh sledge like goodins but not near as much as they did against Cross...its a real Tyrone trait

Young Karl did a right job on O'Neil (can't remember him scoring from play)
Omagh seemed to have the Emmets at arms length for a good bit but a few back to back scores and a couple of beaters from Sammy pulled them right back into it.

Barry Mcguigan must have the same endurance coach as Sean Leo...serious engine.

Sammy was given motm,  he was excellent in patches but Patsy for me was by some distance the best player today. Heart of a pack of lions...phenomenal battler. He's added superb foot passing to his game in his latter years
There are other clubs and counties that have their culprits but Tyrone teams seem to all be at it, and it stretches back over a decade! I think ronan oneill has to be 1 of the worst ive ever seen, never shuts his mouth and what has he ever won?!? He oozes talent but has zero class, although in Tyrone terms hes probably their classiest player!!

As for Patsy bradley, hes the man youd love to have in your side,  people refer to his battling qualities but hes some ball player too! A credit to his club. Oh and has more than enough class, winning or losing!

orange

:'
Quote from: Max Payne on November 30, 2014, 06:10:06 PM

As always truth hurts! Slaughtneil were better team - Fact, Omagh were more interestd in slabbering than playing football - Fact! Omagh were lucky to get out if Tyrone - Fact!

Max Payne

Quote from: orange on November 30, 2014, 06:15:54 PM

As always truth hurts! Slaughtneil were better team - Fact, Omagh were more interestd in slabbering than playing foitball - Fact! Omagh were lucky to get out if Tyrone - Fact!

I'm not an Omagh man so I'm not going to argue these "facts" of yours. But at the same time it is very rich of you to take Omagh to task for slobbering when you are doing something similar on an Internet forum behind an anonymous name.

JoG2

As always truth hurts! Slaughtneil were better team - Fact, Omagh were more interestd in slabbering than playing football - Fact! Omagh were lucky to get out if Tyrone - Fact!

Was sore on Omagh losing today as there was only a kick of a ball in it and when 3 up they kicked a food few wides.  Thought it was a serious battle, a great game for the time of the year. 2 very well conditioned teams. Think Conor Clarke asked for an u 14 top for today to show off his gym work :-)

orange

Quote from: Max Payne on November 30, 2014, 06:21:02 PM

As always truth hurts! Slaughtneil were better team - Fact, Omagh were more interestd in slabbering than playing foitball - Fact! Omagh were lucky to get out if Tyrone - Fact!

I'm not an Omagh man so I'm not going to argue these "facts" of yours. But at the same time it is very rich of you to take Omagh to task for slobbering when you are doing something similar on an Internet forum behind an anonymous name.
And if I look into phone book will i find a "Max Payne", doubt it! Im not slabbering, just giving my opinions which are open to contradiction but youll find most will agree with them as they are observations that are there to be seen!

INDIANA

Congrats to Slaughtneil. A better team then I thought they were.

Can they go all the way? I'd fancy them to beat Stacks.