Donegal Senior Football Championship Final
Gleann tSuilí 0-06   Naomh Adhamhnáin 0-08

free in Naomh Adhamhnáin

drici

Donegal Senior Football Championship Final
Gleann tSuilí 0-06   Naomh Adhamhnáin 0-09

Sin é

StGallsGAA

Will Oisin McConville be expected to resign now?

Throw ball

Cross unusually got involved in narks stuff today. Normally they can give and take it without effecting their football. Missing some of their more physical players they couldn't. The team out today would give Omagh a fair beating on a dry sod but without O'Callaghan, Garvan Carragher, Aaron and Stephen Kernan and Kyle Carragher for most of the match on a wet day they imploded. Still think they would have held on if the referee had given Clarke the free in with about ten to go instead of booking him. Still makes Geezer's early season politics a lot easier!

thebuzz

Quote from: Throw ball on November 02, 2014, 06:06:21 PM
Cross unusually got involved in narks stuff today. Normally they can give and take it without effecting their football. Missing some of their more physical players they couldn't. The team out today would give Omagh a fair beating on a dry sod but without O'Callaghan, Garvan Carragher, Aaron and Stephen Kernan and Kyle Carragher for most of the match on a wet day they imploded. Still think they would have held on if the referee had given Clarke the free in with about ten to go instead of booking him. Still makes Geezer's early season politics a lot easier!

I thought Clarke was fouled that time alright. If he'd put one over then they might have got a draw at least.

Any craic

Bizarre finish to today's Ulster Ladies Final between Monaghan Harps & Four Masters. Here's the story: http://jeromequinnmedia.com/video/Ladies-Football-2014/Monaghan/Draw-Drama-in-Ulster-Final-1360

orangeman

Quote from: thebuzz on November 02, 2014, 06:10:30 PM

I thought Clarke was fouled that time alright. If he'd put one over then they might have got a draw at least.

What did the ref see that time ?. What did Clarke get subsequently get booked for ?. I felt sorry for Clarke that time to be fair - he gets fouled, gets the free given to Omagh, he gives up the ball, an Omagh defender gets him by the throat and then Clarke gets booked !.  :o :o

Fair play to Omagh all the same - they played some stuff. They're flying fit and keep playing to the end.

BennyCake

Why did Aaron Kernan not start?

Captain Obvious

Quote from: BennyCake on November 02, 2014, 07:44:56 PM
Why did Aaron Kernan not start?
Team bug and he was apparently most affected.

StGallsGAA

Will Oisin McConville be expected to resign now?

ONeill

Quote from: orangeman on November 02, 2014, 07:04:43 PM

What did the ref see that time ?. What did Clarke get subsequently get booked for ?. I felt sorry for Clarke that time to be fair - he gets fouled, gets the free given to Omagh, he gives up the ball, an Omagh defender gets him by the throat and then Clarke gets booked !.  :o :o

Fair play to Omagh all the same - they played some stuff. They're flying fit and keep playing to the end.

Clarke yanked McMahon down by the elbow to try and con the ref.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

manfromdelmonte

A lot of that going on lately

orangeman

Quote from: ONeill on November 02, 2014, 10:51:47 PM
Quote from: orangeman on November 02, 2014, 07:04:43 PM

Clarke yanked McMahon down by the elbow to try and con the ref.

Good spot by the ref then. I didn't see that to be honest.

ONeill

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on November 02, 2014, 11:07:11 PM
A lot of that going on lately

Peter The Great still the master.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.