Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sligoman2

Sligo 2-9
Meath 1-5. At half time

Sligo played a great first half hopefully we can hold on.  Those 2 points would be veru welcome
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

donegal lad

Quote from: cadence on March 16, 2013, 05:40:45 PM
Quote from: donegal lad on March 16, 2013, 05:32:05 PM
www.firstrow1.eu/watch/175321/1/watch-gaa-football-national-league-:-cork-vs-donegal.html
link for cork vs donegal really poor game atm

cheers.
must warn you that you will have to suffer listening to tommy carr when watching it. he definitely has a major problem with donegal 

J70

Along with the now-familiar predictions of us being found out, would you lads be kind enough to update the scores as well?

donegal lad

Quote from: J70 on March 16, 2013, 05:49:55 PM
Along with the now-familiar predictions of us being found out, would you lads be kind enough to update the scores as well?
donegal 0-05
cork 0-03
poor half of football played neither teams look like they are worried about losing the game which led to an ultra defensive half of football from both teams

donegal lad

donegal 0-06
cork 0-05

Zulu

5-4 to Donegal. I think to be fair Donegal must shoulder most of the blame for these types of games as they've set themselves up to be a team that wants to suck more and more players in and when they get the turnover they break into the space. It's no surprise to see teams now counteract that by leaving plenty of bodies back resulting in games where neither team can do much in the scoring zone while the middle zone ends up a keep ball walk around.

6-5 now to Donegal.

Zulu

7-7 now.

Sligo 2-10
Meath 1-9

donegal lad

donegal 0-07
cork 0-07

Zulu

Cork up by 3 now 10-7.

Sligo 2-12
Meath 1-13

donegal lad

donegal 0-07
cork 0-10

Zulu

12-7 to Cork now

Sligo 2-12
Meath 1-16

cadence

murphy and mcfadden shackled well. neil gallagher in full forward now. cork well worth the lead.

problems for donegal going forward. no penetration, just passing the ball along the cork 45 and eventually being turned over or when then look for a man inside there's not enough numbers in there nor space.

cork look good defensively. very good swarm defence.

cadence

need to have the red card for that kind of a foul on murphy.

sligoman2

MeATH 1-17
Sligo 2-12
Another meltdown in the 2nd half
Frustrating to say the least
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Zulu

Quote from: cadence on March 16, 2013, 06:34:31 PM
need to have the red card for that kind of a foul on murphy.

Sin bin required for a number of fouls in football.