Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

It's getting quite an airing now on Liveline !!!!

Some boy on saying that if he doesn't cut the grass at home, he doesn't get a glass of wine or any hanky panky !!!!

WTF ???

Minder

@dickclerkin8

Yet another disciplinary incident involving a Tyrone club, more than coincidence, time to get your house in order up there!
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

orangeman

Jesus lads but the Derrytresk weemen seem to have been the main aggressors here - the weeemen wear the trousers round the Hill it seems.

That boyo from Limerick kept referring to Northern Ireland football. What's the distinction ? I thought we were all the wan ?.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Friend of mine was at it as a neutral and described Derrytresk as a disgrace. Seems the crowd were intent on goading O'Sullivan which seemed to work. He did say that Derrytresk were much the better team mind.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

AZOffaly

Joe Duffy. The definition of making a bad situation worse.

Tubberman

Tyrone fella on now reading out his version of events.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

AZOffaly

Quote from: hardstation on January 23, 2012, 02:53:52 PM
Now some stupid bitch on.

"I wasn't at the match but Dromid play lovely football and pass so well".

Why are they on?

Makes it very hard for the GAA to do anything about it now as well. If they sanction Derrytresk it's because of the Liveline factor. If they don't it 'a disgrace'. If you weren't at the game, why are they commenting?

cornafean

Quote from: Minder on January 23, 2012, 02:04:48 PM
@dickclerkin8

Yet another disciplinary incident involving a Tyrone club, more than coincidence, time to get your house in order up there!

PhilipJordan7

@dickclerkin8 I'm assuming you were at the match Dick???
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

ziggy90

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on January 23, 2012, 02:14:45 PM
Friend of mine was at it as a neutral and described Derrytresk as a disgrace. Seems the crowd were intent on goading O'Sullivan which seemed to work. He did say that Derrytresk were much the better team mind.

Brother was at the game & he said exactly the same.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

ardtole

Quote from: hardstation on January 23, 2012, 02:53:52 PM
Now some stupid bitch on.

"I wasn't at the match but Dromid play lovely football and pass so well".

Why are they on?
I was listening to her. She was from offaly she said, with no connections to dromid but goes to watch some some of their games?? Then said how disgraceful the tyrone ones were even though she wasnt at it. I couldnt believe my ears the shite she was coming out with.

AZOffaly

Quote from: hardstation on January 23, 2012, 04:45:16 PM
Commiserations to a gallant Senior Team who were defeated in the All Ireland semi final on a scoreline of 1-10 to 0-07. Everybody involved have their parish and county proud. we wish Clonbur the best of luck in the final.

http://www.piarsaighnadromoda.com/

:D

What a bunch of sad, whinging b**tards. Glad they got tanked.

That was an unwise comment alright. No need to mention Clonbur at all in it. As I said, emotions were high yesterday.

AZOffaly

Quote from: hardstation on January 23, 2012, 04:48:37 PM
Shit, she might be related to AZ.

No, she isn't. :D Seemed strange alright. Why would you do to Dromid games in the Munster Championship, if you were from Offaly, but had no connections to Dromid? At least ye know my connections :D

AQMP

Wasn't at the game myself but Dromid played some lovely stuff in the true Kerry style, a magnificent display of the pure skills of gaelic football.  Isn't it about time Northern Ireland had a separate association, so they can bate each other stupid and get more Protestants to play?

ardtole

Blown out of all proportion again id imagine. Championship game, tensions run high, a bit of a dust up happens all the time.