GAA Betting - All Info Appreciated.

Started by youbetterbelieveit, October 01, 2010, 06:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Pa Bourke to score 8 points or more is evens, he takes the frees and is usually deadly, I expect Kilkenny to be hard in the tackles and expect plenty frees
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Glenullin were evens last night. Decent price, part of a double, St John's at 1/2 seems like good value to beat Rossa tonight.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

randomtask

Alot of money to be won this weekend. Whats everyone's views for armagh, derry and the other championships?

rodney trotter

Mullahoran, Cavan Gaels, Kingscourt and Castlerahan to win this weekend in Cavan Championship quarter finals.

boojangles

Quote from: rodney trotter on August 30, 2012, 08:51:27 PM
Mullahoran, Cavan Gaels, Kingscourt and Castlerahan to win this weekend in Cavan Championship quarter finals.

Mullahoran V Ballinagh is a very tight one to call. Mullahoran are improving but at 10/11 Mullahoran- 11/10 Ballinagh, the bookies have it priced about right. Mullahoran won a scrappy league encounter last month by a point and one score could be the difference on Saturday evening.
Cavan Gaels at 1/16 is a ridiculous price. Will more than likely win but couldn't touch them at those odds.
Kingscourt at 1/6 is probably about right. Drumgoon have done very well to reach a Q-Final but Kingscourt's experience should tell.
Castlerahan at 8/15 is probably a touch of good value. They look like a team determined to make up for last years county final mis-match. A dubious point seperated these teams when they met in the league and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Belturbet won but I think they are slightly weaker in defence and that should be the difference.

I'd recommend a Castlerahan/Kingscourt double.
Any other opinions from other counties?

andoireabu

In Derry there are a few tight games on paper.  Ballinderry vs Kilrea is a repeat of last years final and will most likely be close as will Glenuillin vs Slaughtneil.  Banagher vs Steelstown is also a close call.  There was a point between then in the league table and they drew the match they played during the league so I would avoid that.  I'd back Coleraine to beat Glen easy enough and are at 1/5 with Boylesports.  There is better money to be made in the Intermediate Championship where I would expect Newbridge, Ballymaguigan and Swatragh to have wins over the weekend although finding odds might be harder.  Coleraine, Newbridge, Ballymaguigan and Swatragh to beef up an accumulator would be my opinion.

*DISCLAIMER* andoireabu accepts no responsibility for beaten dockets that arise from the above advice. ;)
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

randomtask

Coleraine    1/5      
Loup 1/6
Ballinderry 2/7
Kingscourt 1/5   
Cavan Gaels 1/12   
Crossmaglen 1/5   
Killyclogher 5/4      
Dromore   2/7      

Works out at over 7/1. Only half dodgy one is killyclogher, but i think they should squeeze into the next round. They are an experienced team and it will be a last chance for some of their big players to make a serious impression on the championship.

orangeman

Quote from: randomtask on August 31, 2012, 04:37:04 PM
Coleraine    1/5      
Loup 1/6
Ballinderry 2/7
Kingscourt 1/5   
Cavan Gaels 1/12   
Crossmaglen 1/5   
Killyclogher 5/4      
Dromore   2/7      

Works out at over 7/1. Only half dodgy one is killyclogher, but i think they should squeeze into the next round. They are an experienced team and it will be a last chance for some of their big players to make a serious impression on the championship.

Looking good now that K'clogher have got over the line.

rodney trotter

Coleraine    1/5      
Loup 1/6
Ballinderry 2/7
Kingscourt 1/5   
Cavan Gaels 1/12   
Crossmaglen 1/5   
Killyclogher 5/4      
Dromore   2/7      

Works out at over 7/1. Only half dodgy one is killyclogher, but i think they should squeeze into the
next round. They are an experienced team and it will be a last chance for some of their big players to make a serious impression on the championship.

Might follow up that bet, didn't have Killyclogher backed. I think Latton should win in Monaghan aswell against Currin

Captain Black

Ballinderry drew with kilrea. gone to extra time now

orangeman

Quote from: orangeman on September 01, 2012, 08:46:02 AM
Coleraine    1/5      
Loup 1/6
Ballinderry 2/7
Kingscourt 1/5   
Cavan Gaels 1/12   
Crossmaglen 1/5   
Killyclogher 5/4      
Dromore   2/7      

The draw in the Ballinderry game has rendered it a beaten docket. Hard luck.

andoireabu

Quote from: orangeman on September 01, 2012, 06:15:41 PM
Quote from: orangeman on September 01, 2012, 08:46:02 AM
Coleraine    1/5      
Loup 1/6
Ballinderry 2/7
Kingscourt 1/5   
Cavan Gaels 1/12   
Crossmaglen 1/5   
Killyclogher 5/4      
Dromore   2/7      

The draw in the Ballinderry game has rendered it a beaten docket. Hard luck.
Does the extra time win for Ballinderry not keep it alive?
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Dougal

no,bets are always in normal time for GAA matches
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

Milltown Row2

There is an investigation into the Kerry Galway ladies game by Paddy Power. Went to check my account there now and they haven't paid it out!! Got on chat live and they told me there is an investigation and payments are delayed????

Watched it and it seemed a grand game and well fought by both teams