Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 19, 2018, 11:20:50 PM
Quote from: laoislad on December 19, 2018, 09:10:35 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on December 19, 2018, 08:17:12 PM
Quote from: laoislad on December 19, 2018, 06:10:08 PM
The obsession for Liverpool in this thread is hilarious.
The week ye sack the 3rd manager in 5 years and nearly every second post mentions Liverpool.
Hilarious.

Says the Liverpool fan who never leaves the United thread  ::)
Wrong. I've hardly posted here in the last 3 years. Go back and check if you are sad and bored enough. Last few days I have a bit I admit,but in general I hardly ever post and only read it now and then to laugh at the delusion from the likes of GJL.

Rubbish and every chance you get you waffle on, you're as bad as over the bar! You'll blast on about Utd even on the Liverpool thread!

Says him. 😂
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trueblue1234 on December 19, 2018, 11:27:03 PM
The week ye sack the 3rd manager in 5 years and nearly every second post mentions Liverpool.
Hilarious.

Wrong. I've hardly posted here in the last 3 years. Go back and check if you are sad and bored enough. Last few days I have a bit I admit,but in general I hardly ever post and only read it now and then to laugh at the delusion from the likes of GJL.

Rubbish and every chance you get you waffle on, you're as bad as over the bar! You'll blast on about Utd even on the Liverpool thread!

Says him. 😂

I don't deny it ya wally! The clown does
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Prior to the Mourinho sacking Laoislad posted 4 times on the Man United thread in the past 2 months and Over The Bar posted 12 times on the Liverpool thread. I think somebody is obsessed and it isn't Laoislad. It is also notable that Over The Bar has put more posts on the Liverpool thread since Mourinho being sacked than on the Man United thread.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 19, 2018, 11:46:07 PM
Prior to the Mourinho sacking Laoislad posted 4 times on the Man United thread in the past 2 months and Over The Bar posted 12 times on the Liverpool thread. I think somebody is obsessed and it isn't Laoislad. It is also notable that Over The Bar has put more posts on the Liverpool thread since Mourinho being sacked than on the Man United thread.

He makes reference to it constantly on the Liverpool thread, for a man not obsessed he does a lot of chirping about it, be better concentrating on his running  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Over the Bar

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 19, 2018, 11:20:26 PM
Over the Bar falling foul of Rule 1 of the board. Wee fella has anger issues.

Ok I've toned it down a bit but a poster who defends Munich chants by LFC fans will never be welcome on the United thread.

Milltown Row2

Second place written all over it!

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 20, 2018, 12:08:51 AM
Second place written all over it!

Second would be a Miracle (for both)!  ;)

gawa316

Quote from: Boycey on December 19, 2018, 09:53:10 PM
Hilarious.

Even your posts on the Liverpool thread are regularly about United ffs can you not see you are the same as the people you are attempting to deride  ;D

Any evidence of this?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on December 20, 2018, 07:02:08 AM
Quote from: Boycey on December 19, 2018, 09:53:10 PM
Hilarious.

Even your posts on the Liverpool thread are regularly about United ffs can you not see you are the same as the people you are attempting to deride  ;D

Any evidence of this?

Evidence? Ffs catch yourself on, I'm neither sad or interested enough to check but I'm sure Tony could check, he's already quoted how many LL and over the bar have.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 19, 2018, 11:34:06 PM
Hilarious.

Says him. 😂

Yeah, sure you don't even support United, isn't that right!! 😂
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trueblue1234 on December 20, 2018, 08:17:35 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 19, 2018, 11:34:06 PM
Hilarious.

Says him. 😂

Yeah, sure you don't even support United, isn't that right!! 😂

Correct!

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Over the Bar on December 19, 2018, 11:12:05 PM
Quote from: laoislad on December 19, 2018, 10:00:36 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on December 19, 2018, 07:23:32 PM
Hilarious.

I noticed that, what's the deal with that? Is it like you said just an obsession or is it an awful attempt at wuming?

I seriously had to check which thread I was in, as it seemed I had clicked on the Liverpool one by accident.
Bit of both.

When Liverpool actually win something then come onto the United thread. Bleating for years about United fans on the Liverlose thread and when Klopp gets his first ever win against United you're over like a shot spouting crap.  Add his 1st victory v United after 3 seasons of failure  to his 6 cup final failures in a row and your 1 League cup in a decade and your on a real roll ye ballix.

Liverlose?? Seriously, grow up.

seafoid

Man U have one more League win than Liverpool but Liverpool have more Champions Leagues.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: seafoid on December 20, 2018, 09:36:16 AM
Man U have one more League win than Liverpool but Liverpool have more Champions Leagues.

2 more