Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: skeog on October 30, 2017, 12:17:18 PM
Couple of Tattyreagh men would be county material although step up is difficult , Jack Mc Carron and Dick Clerkin of Currin shows it can happen.

Don't see that myself.  They have a few talented footballers but I didn't see any ready to step up.  Clerkin is now a retired county footballer and Jack Mc Carron showed his class when the ball reached him.  I just don't see the tatts with that individual class at the moment but they are a young side and with improvement they may get some of the young fellas to push on. 

Harry Loughran for the Moy showed glimpses of what he can do.  He was isolated in the full forward line but when he got the ball he had a lot of pace and took some nice scores.  I'd like to see Mickey maybe give him a run see if he can make an impact. 
Living the dream!!!

Tyrone Gaa

Manager update...

Clubs are now searching and approaching managers for the 2018 season.  What clubs are looking for managers in Tyrone and who are the big names available waiting on a phone call?
Living the dream!!!

twenty one yard free

Ardboe on the lookout again for senior management, McGuigan obviously on the market as a manager but I'm sure after his outburst in the local press there won't be many knocking on his door

longballin

Quote from: twenty one yard free on November 01, 2017, 05:34:32 PM
Ardboe on the lookout again for senior management, McGuigan obviously on the market as a manager but I'm sure after his outburst in the local press there won't be many knocking on his door

His piece seemed fair enough...

on the sideline

Quote from: longballin on November 01, 2017, 05:38:39 PM

What did he say?

Christmas Lights

Link us up here kid.

longballin

Quote from: on the sideline on November 01, 2017, 05:42:50 PM
Quote from: longballin on November 01, 2017, 05:38:39 PM

What did he say?

was on about vocal club members of the team and management behind the wire seemed only there to tear them down... and how it'll be great to see them use their expertise to coach teams in the club next year. That was the jist of what I read in it... other clubs Im sure could identify

giveherlong

wee scully

No white smoke in Clonoe yet but I hear the fire has been lit so it's not far away

tothetop03

Edendork making a massive move i hear...

longballin

Quote from: tothetop03 on November 01, 2017, 08:04:10 PM

hardly massive... brutal manager but these boys do the rounds and keep getting mugs to take them.

tothetop03

Quote from: longballin on November 01, 2017, 08:11:18 PM

hardly massive... brutal manager but these boys do the rounds and keep getting mugs to take them.

An Inter County Manager last year......for a club like Edendork it is a massive coup for them surely??

longballin

Quote from: tothetop03 on November 01, 2017, 08:17:20 PM

An Inter County Manager last year......for a club like Edendork it is a massive coup for them surely??

we'll see in two years if its a coup. Less than impressive with the county. Is it sealed and sorted?

tothetop03

Quote from: longballin on November 01, 2017, 08:21:55 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on November 01, 2017, 08:17:20 PM

we'll see in two years if its a coup. Less than impressive with the county. Is it sealed and sorted?

Yeah heard today it was but who knows the rumour mill is flat out!!!

Mikhailov

Who?

Barton?

Please confirm who the rumour suggests it is...