Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Didn't get to see the Final yesterday, Moy were very poor v Augher when I saw them play - fair play to them for going the whole way, I wouldn't have had any money on them after that one.

How do you reckon both teams will get on in Div 1 next year? Derrylaughan probably the better equipped of both teams to stay up I'd have thought?

an léirmheastóir

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 09, 2017, 10:01:11 AM
Didn't get to see the Final yesterday, Moy were very poor v Augher when I saw them play - fair play to them for going the whole way, I wouldn't have had any money on them after that one.

How do you reckon both teams will get on in Div 1 next year? Derrylaughan probably the better equipped of both teams to stay up I'd have thought?

Thought the ref was terrible yesterday Derrylaughan can feel very hard done by with a lot of his decisions.

Jeremiah O

After yesterday's performance,Rambo is a nailed on cert for next year's senior final :P
Unconquered and unconquerable

smort

Quote from: an léirmheastóir on October 09, 2017, 10:45:49 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 09, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

Thought the ref was terrible yesterday Derrylaughan can feel very hard done by with a lot of his decisions.

To be fair to Moy, and probably Augher, the conditions  (And ref) were atrocious in that first round.

Think derrylaughan will give div 1 a decent rattle, although I do think they are suspect at the back. Moy will struggle in starred games even if sean is playing

Degrassi Hi

I see the Intermediate promotion play-offs go ahead this weekend.  Aghyaran were a whisker away from getting promoted yesterday if Derrylaughan had achieved the double but now have it all to do again V Stewartstown, if successful they face the winners of Dungannon/Eglish, then the winners of Strabane/Urney. It's nearly another championship in itself.

WT4E

Quote from: Degrassi Hi on October 09, 2017, 02:29:58 PM
I see the Intermediate promotion play-offs go ahead this weekend.  Aghyaran were a whisker away from getting promoted yesterday if Derrylaughan had achieved the double but now have it all to do again V Stewartstown, if successful they face the winners of Dungannon/Eglish, then the winners of Strabane/Urney. It's nearly another championship in itself.

Out of those 6 I would expect Aghyaran to come out on top but anything can happen this time of year!

GetOverTheBar

I reckon it'll be a big enough task for any of the intermediate teams to beat the Senior teams in a play off.....assuming the Senior team wants to stay there.

tothetop03

Anyman See Petsy Kennedy getting a slap in the gub at the game yesterday by a Derrylaughan man into the bargain.....

Archie53

Quote from: tothetop03 on October 09, 2017, 03:20:18 PM
Anyman See Petsy Kennedy getting a slap in the gub at the game yesterday by a Derrylaughan man into the bargain.....
Yeah seen it totally out of order. Very annoyed when he came on to the pitch not Petsey fault they where beat.

TabClear

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 08, 2017, 04:32:44 PM
Well done to the Tatts. A bit of me delighted for them as they hit the bar so often and for what they've been through this year.

A bit of me regretful it wasn't us in action today.

Looking forward to another battle with them in 2018.

+1. Fair play to them, some tough times for them  this year and great to see them honouring their former teammate yesterday.

What way does that leave the Div 3 playoffs? Derrytresk I imagine would fancy their chances, both of coming through from Div 3 and in the decider against the Div 2 teams?

Jim Bob

Quote from: Archie53 on October 09, 2017, 03:25:22 PM
Yeah seen it totally out of order. Very annoyed when he came on to the pitch not Petsey fault they where beat.

Why would a derrylaughan man want to hit Petsy? Not doubting it just surprised it happened!

tothetop03

Quote from: Jim Bob on October 09, 2017, 03:45:27 PM

Why would a derrylaughan man want to hit Petsy? Not doubting it just surprised it happened!

Dont know just saying what i seen....

LeoMc

Quote from: Jim Bob on October 09, 2017, 03:45:27 PM

Every area has its g0b5hites and finals tend to draw them out. Add in a bit of a drink and ....

Mikhailov

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 09, 2017, 03:16:59 PM
I reckon it'll be a big enough task for any of the intermediate teams to beat the Senior teams in a play off.....assuming the Senior team wants to stay there.

you also need to assume the intermediate team wants to try and go up also which may not be the case either...

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Mikhailov on October 09, 2017, 03:56:31 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on October 09, 2017, 03:16:59 PM

you also need to assume the intermediate team wants to try and go up also which may not be the case either...

Haha, you win this one! Very true....although I think Aghyaran are mad looking up.