Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man Marker

Quote from: ose 14 on September 22, 2017, 07:18:53 AM
ciaran mclaughlin absolutely destroyed mulgrew. what will gavin devlin say now maybe him and the imperial leader need to get their soldiers out of the bunker up in garvaghey. inhouse games make tyrone forwards look great against very poor defenders. mclaughlin pace and strength can mark his own man without needing 2 sweepers either. meyler and michael cassidy the same. but tyrone will still go with the carthorses of mccarron mccrory and colm cavnagh in defence much like the other carthorse the original horse thats coaching them. on another note what a permormfance by conor o donnell in light of a difficult personal week. hard work pays.

You can say a number of things about Mc Crory's game, but the one thing he has is pace.

Mikhailov

Quote from: Gaffer on September 21, 2017, 11:43:44 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on September 21, 2017, 10:45:53 PM
decent game tonight. conan grugan and shay mc guigan the standouts in first half. c o donnell man of the match though, kicked some great scores in second half and finished with 7 i think. mulgrew was quiet and ended up headbuttin meyler. ronan o neill quiet too but scored a gem from tight angle in second half. omagh big contenders on tonights evidence.

Why were you there?

Gaffer, I have no love for STG but you just seem to come on this board and troll him !!! Every post is in response to a STG post.
Get a f**king life and grow up.

southtyronegael

Quote from: Under Lights on September 22, 2017, 09:07:59 AM
What's the whole southtyronegael/Fermanagh link about?
some people just cant get their head round the fact that there are people in Tyrone who don't want Harte about the place.

square_ball

Quote from: Mikhailov on September 22, 2017, 09:30:43 AM
decent game tonight. conan grugan and shay mc guigan the standouts in first half. c o donnell man of the match though, kicked some great scores in second half and finished with 7 i think. mulgrew was quiet and ended up headbuttin meyler. ronan o neill quiet too but scored a gem from tight angle in second half. omagh big contenders on tonights evidence.

Why were you there?

Gaffer, I have no love for STG but you just seem to come on this board and troll him !!! Every post is in response to a STG post.

He's just trolling the troll who trolls Mickey harte.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: Mikhailov on September 22, 2017, 09:30:43 AM

Why were you there?

STG has literally wrote nearly 500 posts over the last 6 months with about 99% of them being anti Harte. It's hard to tell if he's a troll or someone with a huge chip on his shoulder. I'm not sure why you would get annoyed at someone who writes about a variety things for giving him a bit of hassle back. Though personally I think he's best ignored.

southtyronegael

I'm not a troll but I do have a huge chip on shoulder regarding Harte. I've as much interest in Tyrone football as anyone on here and entitled to challenge whatever view I don't agree with.

tothetop03

Have they quit breeding big men around Ardboe....

redhandefender

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 22, 2017, 10:08:22 AM
I'm not a troll but I do have a huge chip on shoulder regarding Harte. I've as much interest in Tyrone football as anyone on here and entitled to challenge whatever view I don't agree with.

Lets be honest this guys posts are at best idiotic, he is definitely not a Tyrone man. Lets see him do a detailed breakdown of a tyrone championship game not shown on tv.

Somebody above saying replace Cavanagh, McCarron and mc crory with myler, mcluaghlin and Cassidy. Ok Cassidy can play in full back line but I wouldn't be putting the other 2 there or in cavanaghs position! Ridiculous.

In hiding

Quote from: redhandefender on September 22, 2017, 10:32:37 AM

Lets be honest this guys posts are at best idiotic, he is definitely not a Tyrone man. Lets see him do a detailed breakdown of a tyrone championship game not shown on tv.

Somebody above saying replace Cavanagh, McCarron and mc crory with myler, mcluaghlin and Cassidy. Ok Cassidy can play in full back line but I wouldn't be putting the other 2 there or in cavanaghs position! Ridiculous.
You think it would be ridiculous to play Ciaran mc Laughlin ahead of aiden mc crory on a county team.
Ridiculous!!!
You believe Michael Cassidy is better suited to corner back than mc Laughlin?

You should watch some football other than Tyrone the odd time. It might open your mind

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: In hiding on September 22, 2017, 10:38:47 AM

You think it would be ridiculous to play Ciaran mc Laughlin ahead of aiden mc crory on a county team.
Ridiculous!!!

You should watch some football other than Tyrone the odd time. It might open your mind

It is ridiculous to suggest replacing Colm Cavanagh, a different argument could be made for altering his role within the team but if there's a finer fielder in the county I haven't seen him.  Cavanagh is given the defensive job by M.Harte and he does that better that anyone in the country and was rightly recognised with an all star nomination and an Ulster All Star. 

I've no doubt if Harte needed Cavanagh to be a box to box midfielder that contributes to attacks he could do that.  I think at minor level he won an all Ireland at full forward.
Living the dream!!!

Frank_The_Tank

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 22, 2017, 10:45:36 AM
Quote from: In hiding on September 22, 2017, 10:38:47 AM

Ridiculous!!!

It is ridiculous to suggest replacing Colm Cavanagh, a different argument could be made for altering his role within the team but if there's a finer fielder in the county I haven't seen him.  Cavanagh is given the defensive job by M.Harte and he does that better that anyone in the country and was rightly recognised with an all star nomination and an Ulster All Star. 

I've no doubt if Harte needed Cavanagh to be a box to box midfielder that contributes to attacks he could do that.  I think at minor level he won an all Ireland at full forward.

Can you move the county talk to the county thread
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience

clarshack

did Brian Kennedy ever get his red card rescinded? also can Conor McKenna play tomorrow?
if Kennedy is suspended and McKenna plays then it would obviously be a a big swing towards Eglish.

tothetop03

Quote from: clarshack on September 22, 2017, 11:11:38 AM
did Brian Kennedy ever get his red card rescinded? also can Conor McKenna play tomorrow?
if Kennedy is suspended and McKenna plays then it would obviously be a a big swing towards Eglish.
[/quote

Did Kennedy not strike in front of linesman??

On a different note did Mulgrew head butt Meyler??

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: clarshack on September 22, 2017, 11:11:38 AM

Why would it be rescinded?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Goals_Will_Come

Predictions?

Trillick V Coalisland.
Pomeroy V Clonoe.
Omagh V Greencastle.
Carrickmore V Errigal Ciaran.