Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogball88

Quote from: Ty4Sam on June 21, 2017, 12:22:37 AM
Good point! Be interesting to see where they fit it in.
Thursday 6th July, 2 days before holiday break starts

Wee Roddy

Those reserve fixtures are incorrect.
I am not aware of any other fixtures but Carrickmore play Donaghmore.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Wee Roddy on June 21, 2017, 10:57:51 AM
Those reserve fixtures are incorrect.
I am not aware of any other fixtures but Carrickmore play Donaghmore.

See Below which is on the Tyrone website now a change from the original fixtures posted last week.  Obviously a draw of some sorts has taken place.  1st team named has home advantage.

Senior Reserve

Omagh St Enda's v Errigal Ciaran

Coalisland Fianna GFC v Trí Leac C. Naoimh Mhic Artáin

An Droim Mór Naoimh Damhnait v Pomeroy Plunketts

Domhnach Mór v Carrickmore St Colmcille's

Intermediate Reserve

An Eaglais, Naoimh Padraig v Kildress Wolfe Tones

Derrylaughan Kevin Barry's GAC v Eskra Emmetts

Eskra Emmetts v Aghyaran

Dungannon Thomas Clarke GAA v Moy Tír na nÓg

Living the dream!!!

square_ball

Poor eskra having to play twice!

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: square_ball on June 21, 2017, 11:44:55 AM

Ha Ha didn't even notice that, I pulled them fixtures straight of the county website. Obviously they still need to make another adjustment.  Give Eskra the choice of opponent lol
Living the dream!!!

Christmas Lights

Quote from: square_ball on June 21, 2017, 11:44:55 AM

Losing twice on the one day wouldn't be nice.

Goals_Will_Come

Under 21 Groups posted there to. Fixtures down for Monday 17th, Friday 21st, Tuesday 25th and Tuesday 1st August.

Up The Middle

Clonoe beat Carrickmore by 5 last night. Game changed when Conor Gormley was sent of just before half time. Clonoe were poor enough but still managed to get the win.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

tothetop03

Quote from: Up The Middle on June 22, 2017, 09:03:57 AM
Clonoe beat Carrickmore by 5 last night. Game changed when Conor Gormley was sent of just before half time. Clonoe were poor enough but still managed to get the win.

I thought we where not to0 bad not great either,most of us would have bitten your hand off to still be unbeaten after the horror show V Donaghmore first day out, heard lots of talk about relegation that day leaving Dmore.... Conor Gormley has been sent off against us some amount of times....

Tyrone95

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 22, 2017, 09:28:15 AM

I thought we where not to0 bad not great either,most of us would have bitten your hand off to still be unbeaten after the horror show V Donaghmore first day out, heard lots of talk about relegation that day leaving Dmore.... Conor Gormley has been sent off against us some amount of times....
Few late scores and a missed goal chance when we were 3 down with 5 to go proved the difference on the day but up to that it was a close game.  I thought the referee totally lost control of the game and was giving frees when they blatantly weren't, giving marks (even though the ball had been dropped mid jump). Any clonoe opinions on his display?

tothetop03

Quote from: Tyrone95 on June 22, 2017, 09:50:22 AM

Few late scores and a missed goal chance when we were 3 down with 5 to go proved the difference on the day but up to that it was a close game.  I thought the referee totally lost control of the game and was giving frees when they blatantly weren't, giving marks (even though the ball had been dropped mid jump). Any clonoe opinions on his display?

He was middlen at best....Why or how did he disallow Carrickmore goal??

Up The Middle

Ref was very poor. Yeah he gave Colly Doris a mark when he dropped the ball. Thought Carrickmore wasted Munroe by playing him in full back. Gormleys red was harsh I thought, he was trying to shake the player of and caught him accidentally. Maybe its Karma for all the times he did it purposely and got away with it.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

tothetop03

Quote from: Up The Middle on June 22, 2017, 10:18:43 AM

Ref was very poor. Yeah he gave Colly Doris a mark when he dropped the ball. Thought Carrickmore wasted Munroe by playing him in full back. Gormleys red was harsh I thought, he was trying to shake the player of and caught him accidentally. Maybe its Karma for all the times he did it purposely and got away with it.

I think he presumed Colly was going to catch the ball.....Gormley red harsh surely...

Knock Yer Mucker In

was behind the dug out, happened straight in front of me, whether accidental or deliberate I have no idea but he hit the Clonoe player bang on the jaw with the point of elbow, if your elbow is that high you can have no compliant. As soon as it happened I said to my mate straight red

Mikhailov

lads, who was referee in Carmen / Clonoe game?