Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maximus

The game will not be shown live on tG4 this week

LeoMc

Quote from: Redhand Santa on October 11, 2016, 09:28:29 PM
I'm confused about the argument. If people are saying more people would have went on Friday or Saturday evening how are the county board being greedy by playing it on Sunday? If it had been Friday or Saturday the same people would have complained that it was unfair on boys having to get off work or the lack of recovery time from last weeks final.
Quit looking for logic on the board. Its all the County boards fault.

Up The Middle

Quote from: Localexpert on October 11, 2016, 10:38:48 PM
only getting to post my thoughts on the weekend now was offline for a few days..... will hopefully be offline longer after sunday when the fianna finish the job.

i knew it would be a close game unlike some of the jokers on here.  glad at least the fianna showed they are most certainly up there with the best of the teams in the county ... something that seems lost on a lot of people.  one joker thought the fianna squad wasnt strong which is mental and shows they nothing sweet f$%k all.

pity we couldnt do it on sunday infront of the the rahilly guests of honor ..... sporting beautiful new shiny jackets may i add.  took it from the cashidy fund i heard after he left for good last week.... ah well 100 years and all that maybe they can get young doris to lead them for 125 years ..... he'll be well warmed up by then ;)

Pure drivel ::)
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

square_ball

Quote from: Up The Middle on October 12, 2016, 10:01:01 AM
only getting to post my thoughts on the weekend now was offline for a few days..... will hopefully be offline longer after sunday when the fianna finish the job.

i knew it would be a close game unlike some of the jokers on here.  glad at least the fianna showed they are most certainly up there with the best of the teams in the county ... something that seems lost on a lot of people.  one joker thought the fianna squad wasnt strong which is mental and shows they nothing sweet f$%k all.

pity we couldnt do it on sunday infront of the the rahilly guests of honor ..... sporting beautiful new shiny jackets may i add.  took it from the cashidy fund i heard after he left for good last week.... ah well 100 years and all that maybe they can get young doris to lead them for 125 years ..... he'll be well warmed up by then ;)

This fella is one of those fianna 'supporters' who appear when the get to the latter stages of the championship but wouldn't darken the door for league games. Instead he is found in the central or canal end watching man united on the TV instead. When there's a run put together in the championship he dusts off that hoody he got when he played a game for the u16s and what you get is 'local expert'.

Club boi

Quote from: square_ball on October 12, 2016, 10:42:08 AM

This fella is one of those fianna 'supporters' who appear when the get to the latter stages of the championship but wouldn't darken the door for league games. Instead he is found in the central or canal end watching man united on the TV instead. When there's a run put together in the championship he dusts off that hoody he got when he played a game for the u16s and what you get is 'local expert'.

LOL very well put. It was much better when he was offline

Anyone else hear if Cassidy is away then like this Coalisland expert states

tothetop03

Is the Fianna paying there management?

EastTyrone

Quote from: tothetop03 on October 12, 2016, 11:38:28 AM

Yes.
If we win the cup we will also be willing to rent it to you for your Gala. I hear Kevin McCabe pays well. Even heard a whisper he was going to pay the players to bring home the big one!

tothetop03

Quote from: EastTyrone on October 12, 2016, 11:44:02 AM

Yes.
If we win the cup we will also be willing to rent it to you for your Gala. I hear Kevin McCabe pays well. Even heard a whisper he was going to pay the players to bring home the big one!

Lol

...If you play the way you did last sunday you will not be far away...Out off 100 years the cupboard was empty a good few times..dont think we will close done...Every club in the same boat...

Localexpert

I wouldn't go near the central because it's full of rahillys.  Anyway you could be right or you could be 100% wrong I could be a player or I could be jody o'neill who knows.  One thing is for sure I know my stuff .....

Knock Yer Mucker In

You know how to show a club complete disrespect.

On another note it was dishearting to read that Philly Toners injury is really serious, such an simple innocuous tackle, it is usually the way with most of these injuries.

Up The Middle

Yes.

Half of Coalisland work for him so he must pay alright. Maybe he let's them out on a Tuesday to sign on as well.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Club boi

Quote from: Up The Middle on October 12, 2016, 08:26:58 PM

Yes.

Half of Coalisland work for him so he must pay alright. Maybe he let's them out on a Tuesday to sign on as well.

Oooooooohhhhh shots fired

Localexpert

Quote from: Up The Middle on October 12, 2016, 08:26:58 PM

Yes.

Half of Clonoe work for him too...... although there weren't many of them in work last week after the blue's spanked their bums..... never saw a rahilly team go down  with such little fight ..... and so many reputations in tatters  ;)

skeog

For people who complain about admission prices see Cavan county board are quite expensive with their prices 50 percent more than Tyrone, i.e. 20 euros to Sundays replay.

EastTyrone

Quote from: skeog on October 13, 2016, 09:28:27 AM
For people who complain about admission prices see Cavan county board are quite expensive with their prices 50 percent more than Tyrone, i.e. 20 euros to Sundays replay.

Mattie must be charging a lot for next season.