Localexpert

Quote from: The Golden Years on October 07, 2016, 01:54:33 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 07, 2016, 01:31:06 PM
Quote from: In hiding on October 07, 2016, 10:52:57 AM
Quote from: The Golden Years on October 07, 2016, 10:11:43 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 07, 2016, 09:36:13 AM
Quote from: The Golden Years on October 07, 2016, 08:46:40 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 06, 2016, 07:12:23 PM
Coalisland team in 2007 most were u21 that year and ended up wining u21 championships in 07 & 08 playing aginst a seasoned dromore team who had been knocking on the door for a few years.  Obviously beating carrickmore in 2010 is a bigger indication of the team when nobody gave them a chance.  The experience of 2007 should ensure it won't happen them on Sunday.  So overall most of the fianna players know what it takes to win a championship and what it's like to lose one so the greater experience should stand to them. Add in the youngsters such as hampsey and mckernan (who roasted pj lavery over 2 games) who haven't won one, Coalisland shouldn't be too far away.

I could be wrong, but coalisland where the Bookies favourite going into this final.  A game i feel Carrickmore lost along the line.  But thats all history now.

Better team definitely won that day.   What's you excuses for the last 10 years of failure ;)

I think we have won as many senior trophies as coalisland in the past 10 years. In fact we have been more successful than coalisland in winning trophies since 2010. Whats your excuse for failure on pushing on since 2010 considering most of that time is still playing? Drink, Drugs and gambling? Or maybe all 3?
Whoa there horse !!!

Jesus asking if coalisland hadn't won anything since 2010 because of drugs is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.  If you're asking that about coalisland why haven't carrickmore won a championship since 2005? By More successful  I assume you are talking about league titles which although nice to win don't mean a lot.  But if you think it does coalisland won 15 out if 15 league games in 2012 which doesn't often happen.

So far it's all opinion but the one fact we can take away from this is that since the tyrone championship became ultra ultra competitive with numerous teams capable of winning it over the last 10 years carrickmore haven't had the cajones to bring home the bacon.  Thee golden years have reached its winter and there will be no spring again for a long time.  Paddy o'neill won a fortune betting on carmen not winning for 10 years.  I heard he went double or quits.... talk about printing money.....

Doubt I hit a nerve. 😂 The reason the Tyrone championship has got ultra ultra competitive is because the standard of football in Tyrone has dropped. Not because all the teams have come up to the same level. TBH I think and I hope coalisland win on Sunday and if they do paddy o Neil will be down a fortune as all his money is on killyclogher. He mustn't think much of coalisland either then.

No nerve hit with me I'm drug free bar the copious amounts of caffeine I ingest.  Think questioning if a group of lads are on drugs is a slight defamation of character.  Aye he's full of the brown stuff anyway so hopefully he's wrong about Sunday but right about carrickmore  ;)

WBF

Quote from: Thastheball on October 07, 2016, 03:48:34 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on October 07, 2016, 02:17:57 PM
Coalisland team in 2007 most were u21 that year and ended up wining u21 championships in 07 & 08 playing aginst a seasoned dromore team who had been knocking on the door for a few years.  Obviously beating carrickmore in 2010 is a bigger indication of the team when nobody gave them a chance.  The experience of 2007 should ensure it won't happen them on Sunday.  So overall most of the fianna players know what it takes to win a championship and what it's like to lose one so the greater experience should stand to them. Add in the youngsters such as hampsey and mckernan (who roasted pj lavery over 2 games) who haven't won one, Coalisland shouldn't be too far away.

I could be wrong, but coalisland where the Bookies favourite going into this final.  A game i feel Carrickmore lost along the line.  But thats all history now.

Better team definitely won that day.   What's you excuses for the last 10 years of failure ;)

I think we have won as many senior trophies as coalisland in the past 10 years. In fact we have been more successful than coalisland in winning trophies since 2010. Whats your excuse for failure on pushing on since 2010 considering most of that time is still playing? Drink, Drugs and gambling? Or maybe all 3?
Whoa there horse !!!

Jesus asking if coalisland hadn't won anything since 2010 because of drugs is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.  If you're asking that about coalisland why haven't carrickmore won a championship since 2005? By More successful  I assume you are talking about league titles which although nice to win don't mean a lot.  But if you think it does coalisland won 15 out if 15 league games in 2012 which doesn't often happen.

So far it's all opinion but the one fact we can take away from this is that since the tyrone championship became ultra ultra competitive with numerous teams capable of winning it over the last 10 years carrickmore haven't had the cajones to bring home the bacon.  Thee golden years have reached its winter and there will be no spring again for a long time.  Paddy o'neill won a fortune betting on carmen not winning for 10 years.  I heard he went double or quits.... talk about printing money.....

Doubt I hit a nerve. 😂 The reason the Tyrone championship has got ultra ultra competitive is because the standard of football in Tyrone has dropped. Not because all the teams have come up to the same level. TBH I think and I hope coalisland win on Sunday and if they do paddy o Neil will be down a fortune as all his money is on killyclogher. He mustn't think much of coalisland either then.

No nerve hit with me I'm drug free bar the copious amounts of caffeine I ingest.  Think questioning if a group of lads are on drugs is a slight defamation of character.  Aye he's full of the brown stuff anyway so hopefully he's wrong about Sunday but right about carrickmore  ;)

Isn't that ironic, considering the amount of defamatory comments you have posted here on your short time on the board, and the mods more than happy to allow you to continue. Reading your posts you are quite the gob shite.

Some times i wish there was a like button on this forum!

tothetop03

Quote from: WBF on October 07, 2016, 04:26:42 PM

Whoa there horse !!!

Isn't that ironic, considering the amount of defamatory comments you have posted here on your short time on the board, and the mods more than happy to allow you to continue. Reading your posts you are quite the gob shite.

Count me in with the like button!!!

Localexpert

Quote from: tothetop03 on October 07, 2016, 04:37:28 PM

Whoa there horse !!!

Look lads you'd need to look up what defamation of character means because you obviously don't understand it at the moment.  Cassidy is being paid by clonoe which is true how is that defamatory .......

WBF

Quote from: Localexpert on October 07, 2016, 04:43:44 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on October 07, 2016, 04:37:28 PM

Whoa there horse !!!

Look lads you'd need to look up what defamation of character means because you obviously don't understand it at the moment.  Cassidy is being paid by clonoe which is true how is that defamatory .......

I wasn't talking about the defamation of character bit, solely liked the "Gob shite" comment

redzone

Have killyclogher only won it the once. Peter mcginity was the man at the helm in 03. Another st Michaels enniskillen teacher is their  this time in dom Corrigan. Was he in charge the last time Carmen won it?

skeog

Roger Keenan i think was the manager when Carmen last won O Neill cup.Dom followed i think

Cheltenham Fun

Quote from: skeog on October 07, 2016, 06:01:13 PM
Roger Keenan i think was the manager when Carmen last won O Neill cup.Dom followed i think

Yeah Roger was in charge 05 when we last won. Dom was in charge 04.

Really fancy coalisland to win to tomorrow. I think they have a more balance team. Without naming players killyclogher have 2/3 weak links IMO that coalisland can exploit. Coalisland by 4

bogball88

Is there any logical reason why the final round of division 3 fixtures are not being played to the 23rd October, as opposed to next weekend? I know Rock will be playing in the Ulster Club next weekend-but they are already promoted and their game against Killyman has zero significance whatsoever in relation to the playoffs. Surely 23rd would have been a good weekend to start junior reserve championship

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: bogball88 on October 08, 2016, 12:13:21 PM
Is there any logical reason why the final round of division 3 fixtures are not being played to the 23rd October, as opposed to next weekend? I know Rock will be playing in the Ulster Club next weekend-but they are already promoted and their game against Killyman has zero significance whatsoever in relation to the playoffs. Surely 23rd would have been a good weekend to start junior reserve championship

Totally agree. Seething myself re this as well.

Last year Brackaville were to come to us at the end of season but the County board pulled it as wanted to get rid up and "it's a meaningless game". It wasn't meaningless to us as we knew we'd a 3 week gap to our play off game and a home game is worth over £500 to us.

However different rules apply this year it seems.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Club boi

Coalisland by 2

Slightly stronger than Killyclogher. They will stop the ball going into Bradley which is Killycloghers main scoring point. Although the Coalisland full forward line is their weakest point, I think their running half forward will break through an out score Killyclogher

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on October 08, 2016, 12:20:16 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on October 08, 2016, 12:13:21 PM

Totally agree. Seething myself re this as well.

Last year Brackaville were to come to us at the end of season but the County board pulled it as wanted to get rid up and "it's a meaningless game". It wasn't meaningless to us as we knew we'd a 3 week gap to our play off game and a home game is worth over £500 to us.

However different rules apply this year it seems.

There power of the board.

Games changed to next Sunday.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Aaron Boone

I'd say Healy Park is just about in Killyclogher. So a home game for them today.

StGallsGAA

QuoteI'd say Healy Park is just about in Killyclogher. So a home game for them today

Spot the East Tyrone lackwit.  ::)

TabClear

Nasty Looking injury for Philip toner.  Tight game so far