Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

the green man

Any secondary school geography teachers on here?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: the green man on June 23, 2013, 09:54:20 AM
Been a while since you've been about!

laoislad

My wife's friend is one.  The same one who thought Clonmel was just outside Naas.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

the green man

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 23, 2013, 10:39:42 AM
Been a while since you've been about!

I only get let out now and again

JimStynes

One more week! Anyone ever do a masters? I'm starting one next week in St Mary's and I am completely dreading it.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: JimStynes on June 23, 2013, 04:46:23 PM
One more week! Anyone ever do a masters? I'm starting one next week in St Mary's and I am completely dreading it.
About 99% of people I know that have done a Masters (me included), would claim it was a waste of time and expense in relation to improving employability. Typically used to waste a year.

theticklemister

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 23, 2013, 05:46:08 PM
About 99% of people I know that have done a Masters (me included), would claim it was a waste of time and expense in relation to improving employability. Typically used to waste a year.

Have one also; a pile of shit.

3 days left and im a teacher, wop-de-do!

Jim Stynes good man for helping me out earlier in the year; got a decent mark with your information.

Rois

My dad (a retired hisory teacher) has two - MA and MPhil which he did during his teaching career. he just loved and still loves all the research. Nothing to do with job, just passion for history.

Orior

Quote from: Rois on June 23, 2013, 08:32:43 PM
My dad (a retired hisory teacher) has two - MA and MPhil which he did during his teaching career. he just loved and still loves all the research. Nothing to do with job, just passion for history.

I assume your Mum was not an English teacher? lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Farrandeelin

Quote from: theticklemister on June 23, 2013, 06:33:52 PM

Jim Stynes good man for helping me out earlier in the year; got a decent mark with your information.

Good man ticklemister, you're soon joining the great gaaboard teaching community :D. Fáilte Romhat.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

JimStynes

This is my fear that it will be a waste of time. I have a module to do this summer, one in jan 14, one next summer and then a full year to complete the dissertation. It's in Ed Management adn School Organisation. My principal said I would see the benefits from it when I am looking to apply for management roles in schools. I am dreading it but I dont have children at the minute so it is probably the best time to do it.

JimStynes

Good man!! No problem at all. Are you coming home to look work? I know a load of boys away to the Middle East to teach and theyre getting paid a lot more than you get here!!

theticklemister

Quote from: JimStynes on June 23, 2013, 10:18:23 PM

Good man!! No problem at all. Are you coming home to look work? I know a load of boys away to the Middle East to teach and theyre getting paid a lot more than you get here!!

probably back here in lpool. wains are wee friggers but fell into a great bunch of lads with the new gaa club.