Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gaffer

Just heard of a nearby school got the big letter yesterday morning. OUCH !!

Any teacher here will know eaxctly what I'm on about.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Tony Baloney

The missus is expecting the inspection letter any day now. I have reassured her by telling her she should be inspection ready at all times. Not impressed.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 06, 2011, 07:06:44 PM
The missus is expecting the inspection letter any day now. I have reassured her by telling her she should be inspection ready at all times. Not impressed.

You get a letter to tell you you are going to be inspected? Very good. :D

Tony Baloney

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 06, 2011, 07:23:08 PM

You get a letter to tell you you are going to be inspected? Very good. :D
The teachers can confirm but I think you get a few weeks notice.

Gaffer

If that's the case you better start learning how to cook etc cos you'll be doing it for a month or so after the letter arrives.

Weekends and all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milltown Row2

My work to be inspected in 6 weeks! As said already  you should be ready. This will be my third inspection.

ETI always looking for something different  ???
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ballinaman

Gaffer

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 06, 2011, 09:41:57 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on October 06, 2011, 09:34:55 PM

I remember being in a school staff room one day and I seen on the noticeboard a non-too-serious guide on using the right words at parent teacher meetings. The one I remember is: Say to them "Your son is trying really hard at his work..." but what you really want to say "Your son is as thick as shit!"

" Wee Joe works well at his level" 

maggie

The Educating Essex show on channel 4 gives a great insight into the goings on in a secondary school in England. The head teacher/deputy head are fab imo. Such a good team.

sammymaguire

Any holidays coming up soon?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Gaffer

Quote from: sammymaguire on October 09, 2011, 08:26:25 AM
Any holidays coming up soon?

No. Have to wait until Halloween believe it or not !

JimStynes

Any primary teachers know where i could do a course on linguistic phonics?

maggie

A friend of mine did the linguistic phonics training over the summer through the beelb, if you look up their website, they might still be doing some training days on it. Think it was about £50 because she wasn't attached to a school.

JimStynes

Cheers maggie. Can't find that course anywhere. Any other courses you recommend doing?