Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyser soze

The teacher who a poster on here was looking up on fb. Along with I imagine hundreds of others.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Keyser soze on June 21, 2018, 02:39:08 PM
The teacher who a poster on here was looking up on fb. Along with I imagine hundreds of others.

But it wasn't her! He life is hardly ruined ffs if it wasn't her! Jesus wept
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Keyser soze

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 21, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

So her fb profile has been widely circulated on various social media platforms as being a participant in an adult video and you think this won't have any effect on her life or that of her family.

Are you a teacher?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on June 21, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

You've lost it. I'm not sure you'd be so flippant had it been your wife's photo and Facebook account flying about thousands of WhatsApp groups accusing her of having an affair and being caught in the act by one of her pupils with a video camera. This doesn't just disappear when the school make a statement saying it's nonsense. This must be horrific for her and her family.

Seriously? Not even close to being her.. You have lost it by actually thinking that it would be.. This is the problem with FB and users who actually think that everything on FB is real! do you really think any of her 'real' friends believed in an instant that it was her?

To put the word horrific in this is also balls, Horrific would be if someone came home with new that she had been killed in a car crash, not that someone had done a staged sex tape and linked her to it even though it does not look like her.. hyperbole or what!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Just saw a few whatsapp messages on a colleagues phone and TBH as much as it's pretty obvious it's not the girl in question it's pretty scurrilous to be putting it out as such and surely a defamation case could be pursued against the person or persons suggesting as much.

Not nice at all.

Keyser soze

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 20, 2018, 12:47:45 PM
I see the teachers in a Co. Antrim school get it real handy... all sorts of jobs available now!

It sure looks like you were one of the believers.

Stan Laurel

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 21, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

You've lost it. I'm not sure you'd be so flippant had it been your wife's photo and Facebook account flying about thousands of WhatsApp groups accusing her of having an affair and being caught in the act by one of her pupils with a video camera. This doesn't just disappear when the school make a statement saying it's nonsense. This must be horrific for her and her family.

Seriously? Not even close to being her.. You have lost it by actually thinking that it would be.. This is the problem with FB and users who actually think that everything on FB is real! do you really think any of her 'real' friends believed in an instant that it was her?

To put the word horrific in this is also balls, Horrific would be if someone came home with new that she had been killed in a car crash, not that someone had done a staged sex tape and linked her to it even though it does not look like her.. hyperbole or what!!

Would you be OK if it was your missus that it purported to be?

manfromdelmonte

JimStynes

Just had a group of friends from England send me the pics and video asking about it ffs.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: JimStynes on June 21, 2018, 04:26:55 PM
Just had a group of friends from England send me the pics and video asking about it ffs.
They looking for a transfer?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Stan Laurel on June 21, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

But it wasnt!!

outsideoftheboot

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 21, 2018, 04:34:41 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on June 21, 2018, 04:26:55 PM
They looking for a transfer?

I'm sure she could sort them out with a taxi whilst they are at it..

Stan Laurel

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 21, 2018, 04:36:57 PM
Quote from: Stan Laurel on June 21, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

But it wasnt!!

So if it doesn't affect your wee bubble you are happy for folk to be affected by scurrilous claims.

Milltown Row2

Wont affect her really, its not horrific also! you have a strange thought process if you think it is

Tony Baloney

MR this is one of your stranger trains of thought! If thousands of people were passing around the Facebook profile of my missus with an accompanying video purporting to her I'd be absolutely livid and no doubt she'd be in the house crying and too afraid to show her face - EVEN IF IT WASN'T HER!