Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 04, 2024, 01:13:48 PM
Quote from: trailer on March 04, 2024, 12:42:54 PMIt' sickening and sickening to watch helplessly. Cannot for the life of me understand why other nations in the ME are standing doing nothing. Especially Egypt. Surely evacuating women and children would be an easy start.

In years to come people will look and ask why countries did nothing...

Egypt taking in refugees is what Israel wants. That would be even tidier than genocide in removing Palestinians. Women and children removed would see a bigger massacre of left behind Men. Who would be labelled as Hamas. Media/society never pity a massacre of men.

f**k I don't know. I can't even watch the news. Absolutely cruel.

seafoid

Quote from: trailer on March 04, 2024, 12:42:54 PMIt' sickening and sickening to watch helplessly. Cannot for the life of me understand why other nations in the ME are standing doing nothing. Especially Egypt. Surely evacuating women and children would be an easy start.

The Egyptian army is sponsored by the Americans under the terms of the 1979 Camp David peace treaty that Sadat negotiated. I think they get around $1.5bn a year for the army. The other part of the treaty was the establishment of a Palestinian State but Israel ignored it.
Egypt is fairly fragile. They cannot aford to take any refugees, not that they should in the first place. Everyone is waiting to see what the Yanks do.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Jell 0 Biafra

There's no need to wait.  We're already seeing in live time exactly what the US is doing.

AustinPowers

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 04, 2024, 12:39:19 PMWhat was Sunak's speech about on friday night? He really is a cretin of a man tbh. I think he has no more scruples than Johnson. I didn't think that was even possible but the tories can keep finding them.

Galloway an interesting one that's thrown the cat amongst the pigeons. He has a very poor record of attendance in parliament. Second only to SF apparently. I hope he throws the cat amongst the pigeons in westminster but it looks like all anyone gets is one question to Sunak a week who doesn't even answer the question anyway so it's nothing more than a circus.

(Any right thinking person , unionist or nationalist, would in the interest of themselves want away from these guys because they are robbing everyone blind and then claiming the country is broke...)

Basically ,  don't listen to George Galloway ,  and we're going to  give police  more powers to deal with  pro-Palestine rallies.

Getting in there early doors , and controlling  the narrative

JoG2

The absolute state of this speech

imtommygunn

The man is an absolute moron. He has no idea what he is at.

johnnycool

Quote from: seafoid on March 04, 2024, 01:23:18 PM

The Egyptian army is sponsored by the Americans under the terms of the 1979 Camp David peace treaty that Sadat negotiated. I think they get around $1.5bn a year for the army. The other part of the treaty was the establishment of a Palestinian State but Israel ignored it.
Egypt is fairly fragile. They cannot aford to take any refugees, not that they should in the first place. Everyone is waiting to see what the Yanks do.

The Egyptian Army run Egypt.

Just look to what happened post the Arab spring elections which led to the Muslim Brotherhood gaining power ever so briefly to be overthrown by the Egyptian Army...

Democracy you say!

seafoid

Quote from: AustinPowers on March 04, 2024, 01:32:44 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on March 04, 2024, 12:39:19 PMWhat was Sunak's speech about on friday night? He really is a cretin of a man tbh. I think he has no more scruples than Johnson. I didn't think that was even possible but the tories can keep finding them.

Galloway an interesting one that's thrown the cat amongst the pigeons. He has a very poor record of attendance in parliament. Second only to SF apparently. I hope he throws the cat amongst the pigeons in westminster but it looks like all anyone gets is one question to Sunak a week who doesn't even answer the question anyway so it's nothing more than a circus.

(Any right thinking person , unionist or nationalist, would in the interest of themselves want away from these guys because they are robbing everyone blind and then claiming the country is broke...)

Basically ,  don't listen to George Galloway ,  and we're going to  give police  more powers to deal with  pro-Palestine rallies.

Getting in there early doors , and controlling  the narrative
The Israeli lobby controls the 2 big parties in the UK

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

balladmaker

The conspiracy theory suggestion that Mossad ran Jeffrey Epstein with the purpose of entrapping the movers and shakers in western society does not seem so unbelievable.

seafoid

UN backs Israel rape story without any firsthand victim accounts and no digital evidence  https://www.rte.ie/radio/radio1/clips/22364102/

Jell 0 Biafra

This tells you all you need to know.

The U.N. team asked the government of Israel to give access to other U.N. bodies, including the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights and the Independent International Commission of Inquiry on the occupied Palestinian Territory, so they can conduct thorough independent investigations into these allegations.

The Foreign Ministry spokesman, Lior Haiat, said, "Israel rejects the report's call to investigate Palestinian claims regarding 'sexual violence by Israeli elements.'"

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/04/world/middleeast/israel-hamas-un-report-sexual-violence.html

theskull1

Krystal and Saagar discuss local Israelis debunking their recent NYT Hamas Oct 7 article where they stand by their story. Shameful 

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

seafoid