Deaths while abroad

Started by Never beat the deeler, November 26, 2015, 05:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Quote from: Hardy on June 30, 2017, 12:24:31 PM
There was an interview with Colin on Morning Ireland this morning. I hoped the question wasn't coming, but I just knew she (Audrey Carville) would be crass enough to ask it. Sure enough, she asked would he be putting some of the money into the charity. Fair play to him, he answered straight - "that's separate". Then she went on to suggest the nephews and nieces (!) were in line for a big handout. He has seven kids.

Jesus Christ ... thats brutal
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

imtommygunn

There was an interview with Colin on Morning Ireland this morning. I hoped the question wasn't coming, but I just knew she (Audrey Carville) would be crass enough to ask it. Sure enough, she asked would he be putting some of the money into the charity. Fair play to him, he answered straight - "that's separate". Then she went on to suggest the nephews and nieces (!) were in line for a big handout. He has seven kids.

Arseholes.

These people are good people who have suffered themselves and have done something good to ease other peoples sufferings which can't be easy as it is bound to remind them of their own loss every case they deal with.  It is rare you read news that makes you happy these days but this made me happy. They deserve some of their own happiness.

illdecide

Media are hoors, why put someone on the spot like that instead of being delighted for them like everyone else. Don't know the people but judging by everyone's remarks they seem to be well deserving of it.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch