Premier League 2016/17

Started by Boycey, July 13, 2016, 01:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Would have been funny if the Sunderland lad had ran to the corner flag and tried to hold possession until the time had elapsed :)

Saffrongael

Quote from: AZOffaly on May 22, 2017, 01:15:49 PM
Would have been funny if the Sunderland lad had ran to the corner flag and tried to hold possession until the time had elapsed :)

And kilo and behold Paddy Power gave odds to three people of 100/1 on Terry being subbed on 26th minute
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Tony Baloney

Interesting. First time United and Arsenal have been outside the Top 4 together since the 1970s.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39993984

laoislad

I see David 'The Chosen One' Moyes has resigned.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on May 22, 2017, 05:05:22 PM

He should've been fired for agreeing to kick the ball out in that 26th min farce

TabClear

Quote from: gawa316 on May 22, 2017, 06:18:23 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 22, 2017, 05:05:22 PM

He should've been fired for agreeing to kick the ball out in that 26th min farce

Some poor non league keeper gets sacked for eating a pie on the bench as a bet but this is allowed. Good mind to sue moyes for f**king up my number of throw ins bet. ...

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Denn Forever

QuoteSome poor non league keeper gets sacked for eating a pie on the bench as a bet but this is allowed. Good mind to sue moyes for f**king up my number of throw ins bet. ...
[/quote

And John Terry stops the game  at 26 minutes to save on the immersion....
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

imtommygunn

Allardyce resigned... Wonder what that is about.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 23, 2017, 09:12:39 PM
Allardyce resigned... Wonder what that is about.
Job done with Palace by keeping them up and at a guess his agent has lined up a better job for him now.

imtommygunn

Maybe there'll be an opening after tomorrow night ;D

SHEEDY

Huddersfield promoted on penalties after one of the worst play off finals ever.
nil satis nisi optimum

seafoid

Quote from: SHEEDY on May 29, 2017, 06:08:47 PM
Huddersfield promoted on penalties after one of the worst play off finals ever.
Imagine Donegal v Monaghan if there was £170 million as the prize
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

SHEEDY

Just seen on twitter that huddersfield are the 1st team promoted with a negative goal difference. they never won any off their 3 play off games and never scored a goal in any of those games. But they are up and thats what matters.  :)
nil satis nisi optimum

Quote from: SHEEDY on May 29, 2017, 06:48:32 PM
Just seen on twitter that huddersfield are the 1st team promoted with a negative goal difference. they never won any off their 3 play off games and never scored a goal in any of those games. But they are up and thats what matters.  :)

If they'd backed Shankly in the transfer market probably would have had a lot more records :)
O'Neills Therapist