The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

What a f**king goal from Mane!!!
2-0
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

laoislad

brokencrossbar1

If only we could play arsenal every week

laoislad

An absolute masterclass from Liverpool from the first minute to the last. Don't think I've enjoyed a game as much in a long time.
All the talk beforehand was about Karius playing.
Liverpool could have brought Bruce Grobbelaar back for the day and it wouldn't have mattered. I don't think Arsenal had one shot on target.
Could easily have been 8-0 and that's no exaggeration.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on August 27, 2017, 05:54:06 PM
An absolute masterclass from Liverpool from the first minute to the last. Don't think I've enjoyed a game as much in a long time.
Liverpool could have brought Bruce Grobbelaar back for the day and it wouldn't have mattered. I don't think Arsenal had one shot on target.

That was very impressive but boys Arsenal were pure pish

Tony Baloney

Was blocked on Sportsmania. What did you watch it on?

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 27, 2017, 06:07:20 PM
Was blocked on Sportsmania. What did you watch it on?
Sportsmania.

Milltown Row2

Think Liverpool have beaten Arsenal every year since losing the title on the last day so many years ago! It's beating Stoke? Watford and teams like that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

There's a shitload of goals in that team, mind you hard to judge as Arsenal where an embarrassment. Emre Can giving himself a very strong bargaining position for a new contract, he is emerging into a colossus
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Have always thought Can was impressive, for Liverpool to win league it means early exit from European football...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

blewuporstuffed

Rumours of a bid for Lemar from monaco today.

As good as yesterdays performance was, the squad is much to light to compete on all fronts this year.
I would expect a  busy couple of days of ins & outs at Anfield.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Tony Baloney

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 28, 2017, 10:39:56 AM
Rumours of a bid for Lemar from monaco today.

As good as yesterdays performance was, the squad is much to light to compete on all fronts this year.
I would expect a  busy couple of days of ins & outs at Anfield.
If there is any justice in the world they'll get him signed.

Gabriel_Hurl

Well then ............

Quote@JamesPearceEcho
Naby Keita underwent a medical  this morning in Wilmslow. Deal agreed for him to join #LFC next summer

Up The Middle

Keita just signed............. for next year ???
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.