Best set of goal posts in Armagh?

Started by Over the Bar, January 20, 2007, 10:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

I'd deffo say Killeavy although I hear my da saying that there used to be a pair in Collegeland that were better.

pintsofguinness

It wasn't funny the first time but keep going maybe it'll be funny the fifth or sixth time.  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 20, 2007, 11:42:03 AM
It wasn't funny the first time but keep going maybe it'll be funny the fifth or sixth time.  ::)

:D

He is getting better though, you have to give him the credit for that

BallyhaiseMan

Pearse Ogs in Ballycrummy????
well its the only Armagh GAA Ground ive ever played on  ;D

Armagh Exile

The best set of goal posts in Armagh are the ones that are being kept undercover until the Athletic Grounds are ready.

Spiritof98

I'll go back if Marsdens back

laughinpaddy

an under 21 training session/ trial took place on it on Saturday morning so development seems imminent
I ain't gettin on no plane!

Spiritof98

They publish a report throught the media every 4 months to say money has been obtained and work has commenced, but not a brick has been lifted in 3 years. Terracing and a new pitch was laid then but nothing since.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

forkinknife

Rather ironic that the Armagh grounds are called 'Athletic'. The most un-athletic group of players I've seen. Man mountains, yes. I'll never forgive Kernan and his men for their brutality against a suave Dublin in 2003.

full back

Sorry knifeinfork for being rough against the Dubs.
Why dont you lot wait til you grow a set of balls before getting to an AIF semi final again

Over the Bar

QuoteHas work actually restarted on the grounds or is it still lying idle?

Last time I was there the groundsman was complaining bitterly of the on-going efforts to remove the weekly scattering of broken glass from the field as a result of the hoods/winos using the dugouts for drinking sessions at weekends.

forkinknife

Quote from: full back on January 22, 2007, 02:14:18 PM
Why dont you lot wait til you grow a set of balls before getting to an AIF semi final again

Like last year?

forkinknife

Quote from: Over the Bar on January 22, 2007, 02:32:54 PM
Quotehoods/winos using the dugouts for drinking sessions at weekends.

McConville back at training then?

full back

Quote from: forkinknife on January 22, 2007, 02:59:08 PM
Quote from: full back on January 22, 2007, 02:14:18 PM

Like last year?

Yeah, didnt the Dubs make tubes outta themselves again last year in the semi