Anastasia Kriegel

Started by Dinny Breen, May 25, 2018, 04:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: Puckoon on June 21, 2019, 04:36:51 PM
I have a hard time with the inability of some to understand the multiple layers of devastation and complexity here and that having empathy for the other victims of this horrible circumstance in NO WAY implies a lack of understanding and thought to the heart shattering loss and brutal truth suffered by the Kriegel family at the hands of what are still children themselves.

An excellent summation of my own thoughts exactly.

High Fielder

Rubbish. Everyone understands the complexity of it. People are entitled to be outraged in whatever measure or direction they feel. Some will have a lot more sympathy for the boys and their families than I ever could. I can live with that, but don't dare try to say the rest of us don't get it

general_lee

Quote from: gallsman on June 20, 2019, 07:05:56 PM
Inverted commas? Are you suggesting they're not real wounds?!
Compared to Ana's parents' wounds? Yes. This is a man who waited for the judge to leave before having his hissy fit towards the guards and the jury. I have little sympathy for him.

There are no major complexities to this case, unless you're a psychologist. It's a classic case of a innocent victim of bullying being targeted by two sadistic, cowardly rats.

gallsman

Quote from: general_lee on June 22, 2019, 11:22:27 AM
Compared to Ana's parents' wounds? Yes. This is a man who waited for the judge to leave before having his hissy fit towards the guards and the jury. I have little sympathy for him.

There are no major complexities to this case, unless you're a psychologist. It's a classic case of a innocent victim of bullying being targeted by two sadistic, cowardly rats.

Compared to Ana's wounds? Who's making that comparison or asking anyone to? Only you ffs. Giving an answer to a question you weren't asked as some form of indignant retort. Brilliant.

general_lee

Quote from: gallsman on June 22, 2019, 01:23:20 PM
Quote from: general_lee on June 22, 2019, 11:22:27 AM

Compared to Ana's wounds? Who's making that comparison or asking anyone to? Only you ffs. Giving an answer to a question you weren't asked as some form of indignant retort. Brilliant.
Eh? All I'm saying is Boy B's daddy doesn't deserve much sympathy, not from me. For him to get on like that after the verdict was pretty low, especially for her parents having sat through the entire trial.

gallsman

I asked whether you believed the wounds were real as you put the word in inverted commas. This was an absolute, yes or no question. There was no element of relativity in it.

When you answered, you for some reason brought up a comparison with Ana's wounds, one that a) wasn't part of the question you were asked and b) isn't something that anyone on this thread has attempted to claim or imply. If you don't understand that, then I suggest we don't pursue it any further.

general_lee

Ana's parents wounds. Re-read it you sanctimonious numpty.

gallsman

Quote from: general_lee on June 23, 2019, 03:29:29 AM

The point stands you absolute muppet. Nobody asked you anything about Ana's parents wounds. It was a yes or no question about whether you thought his wounds were real, as your use of inverted commas implied otherwise. For some unknown reason, you decided to draw a comparison with Ana's parents' wounds, when nobody was so much as attempting to claim there was anything of the sort to be made.

Dougal Maguire

You're wasting your time here Chief. There are a number of posters on this Board that possess a 'lynch mob' mentality. This is what you're up against here.
Careful now

general_lee

Quote from: gallsman on June 23, 2019, 07:02:49 AM

The point stands you absolute muppet. Nobody asked you anything about Ana's parents wounds. It was a yes or no question about whether you thought his wounds were real, as your use of inverted commas implied otherwise. For some unknown reason, you decided to draw a comparison with Ana's parents' wounds, when nobody was so much as attempting to claim there was anything of the sort to be made.
It's a f**king discussion board you reptile. I was drawing a comparison between their dignified manner in court and that of Boy B calling the jury scumbags, you know, while they are still there. Sorry I felt compelled to do so with out being asked, just kinda thought it relevant to the whole love-in with the perpetrators' parents.
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on June 23, 2019, 07:28:17 AM
You're wasting your time here Chief. There are a number of posters on this Board that possess a 'lynch mob' mentality. This is what you're up against here.
Not calling for anyone to be lynched mate, just don't sympathise with scumbags

thebigfella

Quote from: general_lee on June 23, 2019, 11:59:38 AM

It's a f**king discussion board you reptile. I was drawing a comparison between their dignified manner in court and that of Boy B calling the jury scumbags, you know, while they are still there. Sorry I felt compelled to do so with out being asked, just kinda thought it relevant to the whole love-in with the perpetrators' parents.

You do know the difference between empathy  and sympathy?

gallsman

"Love-in"

You're pathetic.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: general_lee on June 23, 2019, 11:59:38 AM

How do you know Boy B's dad is a sc**bag?
Careful now

nrico2006

I don't see why they shouldn't be named. Were they tried in an adult court and are they subject to an adult sentence? Always find it strange how there is supposed to be no grey areas in the law regarding age yet you have children who commit horrible crimes (and should be punished severely) yet they are tried as adults. Surely if you are a child then you get tried as a child irrelevant of the crime.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'