Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammymaguire

wonderful stuff Minder, I done better than that I had 7-up today, great afternoon for the punters I reckon, not many of the favs went down and this allowed me to take advantage of PP's generous 5/2 enhanced double on Newcastle and Dundee Utd  ;)  ;)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Minder

Quote from: sammymaguire on April 05, 2010, 10:06:13 PM
wonderful stuff Minder, I done better than that I had 7-up today, great afternoon for the punters I reckon, not many of the favs went down and this allowed me to take advantage of PP's generous 5/2 enhanced double on Newcastle and Dundee Utd  ;)  ;)
orest

Ah Sammy i wouldnt be in your league of punting, that was a tenner returning 70 sheets. I was hoping Forest would beat Cardiff to give Newcastle something to play for. I may take a nip at Utd to qualify against Bayern, 5/6.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

flantheman82

Yet again I got done by a goal.
Had:
Leicester
boro
forest
Newcastle.

Minder

Quote from: flantheman82 on April 05, 2010, 10:56:52 PM
Had:
Leicester
boro
forest
Newcastle.

Or lack of one.

flantheman82

Quote from: Minder on April 05, 2010, 11:02:42 PM
Quote from: flantheman82 on April 05, 2010, 10:56:52 PM
Had:
Leicester
boro
forest
Newcastle.

Or lack of one.

you're 100% right. Don't know what I have to do to get a bet up. The only one I've got up all year is a quad where 2 of the games were called off due to bad weather. Think I got a score out of it.

Minder

You should be taking more advice off your clubmate Milltown Row.

flantheman82

I should, aye. I never bet anymore than a fiver so something in my head always makes me go for ridiculous odds just so I can increase my winning potential.
Was toying with the idea of putting money in a pot and betting half the point on say a 1/2 or 1/3 chance every week and seeing how that goes. Too near the end of season now though.

illdecide

I had £9 on Gillingham, Blackpool and Crawley Town paid £57 i know it only peanuts but thats all i had lying in the account and it just covered my day as the GG's didn't go according to plan. So prob broke about evens today
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Minder

Middlesbrough 8/11
Preston 10/11
Leeds 2/5
Walsall Evens

The docket was In the bin as Preston were 2-1 down with 4 mins to go but scored in the 86th and 90th mins  ;D

new devil

Nice one....not often that happens!! usually its the other way around for me  :-\

Minder

Quote from: new devil on April 10, 2010, 05:40:49 PM
Nice one....not often that happens!! usually its the other way around for me  :-\

Aye it was a tough oul coupon today I thought.

sammymaguire

Quote from: Minder on April 10, 2010, 05:43:21 PM
Quote from: new devil on April 10, 2010, 05:40:49 PM

Aye it was a tough oul coupon today I thought.

not really, most of the odds on teams won, Leeds, Oldham, Boro, Newcastle, Forest, Sheff Utd, Millwall, waiting on two tomorrow for a 7-timer  :-X  :-\
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

CentreHalfBack

New season - new reason

illdecide

Had £15 on Hearts, Middlesboro, Newcastle and Watford...£140 odd as well as a few horses up so withdrew £200 from the account ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

boojangles

Messi at Even money to score-Like candy from a baby.