Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Tipps

Flamengo -1 in the Copa Libertadores tonight. Adriano and Wagner Love up front for them. Get on!!

Minder

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on February 24, 2010, 09:39:05 PM
Flamengo -1 in the Copa Libertadores tonight. Adriano and Wagner Love up front for them. Get on!!

No handicap with Ladbrokes
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Geoff Tipps

QuoteNo handicap with Ladbrokes

Why do you have to use Ladbrokes? Open an account with bet365. Best on line firm I reckon.

Minder

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on February 24, 2010, 09:51:28 PM
QuoteNo handicap with Ladbrokes

Why do you have to use Ladbrokes? Open an account with bet365. Best on line firm I reckon.

I have had an account with Ladbrokes for a while. Do Bet365 do Gaa?

Geoff Tipps

QuoteDo Bet365 do Gaa?

Sure do. They'll take your money off you no matter what you want to back!
I have an account with a few firms - b365,VC,BlueSq and Stan James. Costs nothing to open an account. A lot of them give
you free bets and it always pays to shop around.

Geoff Tipps

More Copa Libertadores after last night's win: Blooming v Lanus
Going for Lanus. Blooming missing both first choice central defenders. Lanus are a better team as well.
Best price:  Evens (BetFred,SportingLife + Coral)

Mickey Linden

Anyone know the best free bets out there at the min? Think I might open a few accounts and get free bets for cheltenham.

Geoff Tipps

QuoteAnyone know the best free bets out there at the min? Think I might open a few accounts and get free bets for cheltenham.

Check out www.oddscheckers.com
Open up any market and hover over the firm's logos.

Minder

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on February 25, 2010, 02:06:18 PM
Going for Lanus. Blooming missing both first choice central defenders. Lanus are a better team as well.

Did Flamengo win handy then? I was gonna open an account and do it but it was getting close to bedtime so I didn't bother.

Geoff Tipps

QuoteDid Flamengo win handy then? I was gonna open an account and do it but it was getting close to bedtime so I didn't bother.

2-0 so not that handy. They played almost the full 90 with 10 men though. I doubled them up up with Monterrey so it was a decent win. I generally stick to singles or doubles. Anything more is playing into the bookies hands  :)

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on February 25, 2010, 02:06:18 PM

Pretty easy win last nite. Anyone else on them??
Will put some weekend tips up later.

Geoff Tipps

My main bet for the weekend is Wolfsburg-Kaiserlautern double

Wolfsburg are coming back into something like the form that saw them win the Bundesliga last year. Both Grafite and Dzeko in the goals last night as they trashed Villareal. They're playing Hanover this weekend. They've lost 5 or 6 on the bounce. They're very poor. It's a bit of a derby match but shouldn't make much of a difference. 10-11 generally available about the away win.

Kaiserlautern are the best team in Bundesliga 2. Simple as that. Saw them play second place St. Pauli last week and they outclassed them. They're away as well although I don't think it will affect the outcome. Bet365 13-10.

For a flutter on a first goalscorer Cacau (4-1 General) is banging them in for in form Stuttgart.
11-2 (PP) about Daryl Murphy is similarly inviting!

sammymaguire

lets see if Cascarino can repeat his 16/1 treble on Today FM this evening - normally on around 6.45pm
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Minder

Quote from: sammymaguire on February 26, 2010, 03:55:27 PM
lets see if Cascarino can repeat his 16/1 treble on Today FM this evening - normally on around 6.45pm

Post it up Sammy if you get the chance.

full back

Quote from: sammymaguire on February 26, 2010, 03:55:27 PM

Once in a lifetime bet from Cascarino
Normal service will resume this weekend