Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGreatRambo

Quote from: TheGreatRambo on November 30, 2009, 11:43:55 AM
Quote from: Minder on November 30, 2009, 10:07:35 AM
Quote from: Mickey Linden on November 30, 2009, 10:03:43 AM
Lads need a bit of advice here. What was the story with the Plymouth game on Saturday? I was waiting on both teams to score but the match was called off with the score being 4 1 in the 58 minute. Will the result still stand?

I would doubt it Mickey, if you had five games with both to score it will just go to four.

Was in Boyle bookmakers next door to me and i asked the 2 lads working there, they were both of the opinion u should get paid. The manager said that if they were reluctant to pay out on it ur argument would be that ur bet could have already been paid out before the game was abandoned

I'd be inclined to think you might get paid, but different bookies may have different terms and conditions.

Mickey Linden

Cheers lads. One of my mates is waiting on blackpool match both teams to score for a 30 quid 6 timer @30/1.
Plymouth match was included in this. He done it in a local bookies so as you say it prob depends on the bookie and no doubt they will try not to pay out.

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: Mickey Linden on November 30, 2009, 12:24:11 PM
Cheers lads. One of my mates is waiting on blackpool match both teams to score for a 30 quid 6 timer @30/1.
Plymouth match was included in this. He done it in a local bookies so as you say it prob depends on the bookie and no doubt they will try not to pay out.

Who's waiting oin that mickey? They will have to pay out as the bet's already up before the game called off..Same rule for first goalscorer as well if someone scored.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Mickey Linden

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on November 30, 2009, 05:33:24 PM

Who's waiting oin that mickey? They will have to pay out as the bet's already up before the game called off..Same rule for first goalscorer as well if someone scored.

H done it with the boys in work Pat. He done it in McCartans so will see. I told him to throw a water cooler through the hatch if they didnt pay him  ;D

Both teams have to score this evening anyhow or he wont be worrying about it.

Minder

Job done Mickey, was 1-1 last time I looked. I picked 5 teams to score on Saturday and put tonights match on by accident. I was waiting on Spuds and Villa for the five teams and told the bookie that I didn't mean to put tonights match on but she gave me the option of including it or not but I shit the togs and said no.....5 teams was 12/1, was 6 teams 30/1?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: Mickey Linden on November 30, 2009, 05:37:53 PM
Quote from: The Watcher Pat on November 30, 2009, 05:33:24 PM

H done it with the boys in work Pat. He done it in McCartans so will see. I told him to throw a water cooler through the hatch if they didnt pay him  ;D

Both teams have to score this evening anyhow or he wont be worrying about it.

Would be just like McCartan to try and cry his way out of paying. The bets definitely up so i wouldn't take no for a answer.

http://www.sportytrader.co.uk/betting-rules.htm

sammymaguire

even though I am taking the draws on most of these, I am not all that confident so only £10 tonight

6 Selections Chosen
1 Atl Madrid v Porto (Backing  Atl Madrid OR  The Draw @ 1.26)
2 Chelsea v APOEL (Backing  Chelsea @ 1.29)
3 FC Zurich v AC Milan (Backing  AC Milan @ 1.39)
4 Juventus v B Munich (Backing  Juventus OR  The Draw @ 1.33)
5 Marseille v Real Madrid (Backing  Real Madrid OR  The Draw @ 1.4)
6 Wolfsburg v Man Utd (Backing  Man Utd OR  The Draw @ 1.83)

6-Folds
  Selections Odds* Stake Potential win
1,2,3,4,5 and 6 7.85 £10.00 £68.50

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: sammymaguire on December 08, 2009, 06:01:15 PM
even though I am taking the draws on most of these, I am not all that confident so only £10 tonight

6 Selections Chosen

6-Folds

Wouldn't be too confident on Man U tonight. Man U have a lot of injuries and are resting players as well.

Doing

Wolfsburg 21/20
Ipswich 8/11
Swansea 4/7
Oxford 1/1
Sheff Utd Draw 11/5

Pays £175 for a fiver.

tyrone girl

Threw me tenner on watford last nite so have 25 to play with now - loads  ::)

doing tonight -

wolfsburg,
ac milan
athletico
juventus
chelsea
leeds

prob no chance

Dougal

TG have the same bet myself,only with utd. to win (even less chance than you).you guna put the whole 25 on it?
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

Dougal

not goin well so far,chelsea and atlethico down 1-0
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

tyrone girl

Nope only threw a tenner on it - gets back 166 if comes in - though athletico 2-0 down now so i may kiss goodbye to it  :'(

sammymaguire

Quote from: sammymaguire on December 08, 2009, 06:01:15 PM

6 Selections Chosen

6-Folds

awful. I bloody knew it when I was doing the bet but thought I might get 4 up at least  :-\ always tonight
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

tyrone girl

I was the same - load of shyte. Thought i may at least have got 4 of them up outa the 6 - i turned the scores off after about 70 mins and i think 2 of mine were drawing maybe and the other 4 being beaten. I havnt a clue  :-\

sammymaguire

4 Selections Chosen
1 Inter v Rubin Kazan - Over/Under 2.5 goals (Backing  Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.87)
2 Olympiacos v Arsenal - Over/Under 2.5 goals (Backing  Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.68)
3 Stuttgart v Unirea Urziceni - Over/Under 2.5 goals (Backing  Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.78)
4 Liverpool v Fiorentina - Over/Under 2.5 goals (Backing  Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.76)

Trebles
Selections Odds Stake Potential win
1,2 and 3 5.62 £5.00 £23.10
1,2 and 4 5.56 £5.00 £22.80
1,3 and 4 5.87 £5.00 £24.35
2,3 and 4 5.28 £5.00 £21.40

Total Backer's Stake:  £20.00
Your total potential win: £91.65

different tactic tonight... loads of goals last night means less tonight  ???
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!