Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavan4ever

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on November 21, 2008, 10:50:31 AM
Anyone who does one or two from each section needs their heads examined

A total mugs bet, every time I pay them out the odds work out better than the set price

Pick your own teams, show a bit of initiative!
Do you ever wonder why every bookies have these section lists?? Its to get the mugs in to back them!

I wanted to be fit to blame someone else when the bet loses  :(

Our Nail Loney

That rant wasn't aaimed at you cavan! Just the one from each section brigade...

Gonna get a good study of the old coupon shortly, a good thing to use lads on the stan james site

www.stanjames.com

then down the left hand side 'Football Stats and Results'

has all the lagues then you can click in them to see the last six matches tables, the home tables, the away tables, top scorers, head to heads etc...

bigfrank

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on November 21, 2008, 09:50:30 AM
Quote from: SidelineKick on November 21, 2008, 09:07:47 AM
Did his bet come in Nail?  Thats tool Wade let me down in the darts.  He should have went 8-5 up but missed the double, then it was 7-6 and he ended up gettin beat 10-8.  He threw a televised 9 darter though! (I turned it over for literally 2 or 3 mins and when I turned it back I had missed it)  Was not happy.

O Sullivan and Hendry drew 3-3...

Yes my bet lost to a draw in snooker,can u believe it!!Firstly i didnt even know there was a draw format in that game,fuk me!!! U cant hold this one against me mates,that a bloody joke hi:):)

SidelineKick

Frank Frank Frank.  What can I say?!  Its the premier league snooker you should have researched that a bit better! I did a dart double last night but Wade let me down, so no gloating from me today  :(
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

bigfrank

Seen that game alright,he threw that match away,u seen what i done there!! threw it away,very clever i know!! We get that money back at the weekend lad,dont we worrying:):)

Minder

Man Utd 4/5
Reading 2/5
Wolves 1/2

Your welcome lads.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

Liverpool 2/5
Villa/United draw 5/2
Plymouth 11/8
Pompy/Hull draw 12/5

€15 returns €545...

You'll Never Walk Alone.

winsamsoon

Not sure on prices yet lads but this seems a good bet

Beckford score first for leeds
Doyle to score first for Reading
Boyd frist goal for rangers

Should get over 3/1 on each players a fiver will return upwards of £400 or alternatively you can back them to score anytime in the match. The odds will be around 5/6 for each. All three teams are at home and it is worth a fiver at least.

You could always add in ronaldo and go for the juggler or even slot it into a lucky 15.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

bigfrank

Reading (Reading have scored 24 goals in 8 home matches and justify their current price) 2/5
Wolves(They have won all of their home games in october and upto now) 8/15
Celtic 1/3
Kauto star 4/11 (reason being why not,its a cert)

100 accum pays 390.30

Would love to do man united based on the fact that they have beaten villa in the last 14 games in a row(no draws) but i cant as im a villa supporter!!! 4/5 united could be price of weekend!!!

the Deel Rover

Quote from: bigfrank on November 22, 2008, 11:33:18 AM
Reading (Reading have scored 24 goals in 8 home matches and justify their current price) 2/5
Celtic 1/3

100 accum pays 390.30

Would love to do man united based on the fact that they have beaten villa in the last 14 games in a row(no draws) but i cant as im a villa supporter!!! 4/5 united could be price of weekend!!!

might just do that bet bigfrank
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Bomber

Worth a few pounds here lads..

Watford 13/8
Man City 19/10
Coleraine 7/4
Derry City 5/2

Mac hinery

Quote from: bigfrank on November 20, 2008, 05:24:35 PM
Big Frank is back lol

Ebbsfleet United
Ronnie o sullivan to beat stephen hendry 7/10

100 double

Enjoy your winnings!!!

Big Frank, did you change Crawley to Ebbsfleet in that bet when you edited the post??  Cheeky and didn't even work ;D ;D

Minder

Quote from: bigfrank on November 22, 2008, 11:33:18 AM
Celtic 1/3

100 accum pays 390.30

Kauto Star was some cert !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Our Nail Loney

Gonna have to get a look thru franks history when I get a chance, I can only really remember two winning bets, even then they were for f**k all

Mine is Dumbarton, Dunfermline, Stenhousemuir and Arsenal

Thro in Footy Facts here at Gowran...

Carmen Stateside

Lads stay well away from Big Franks tips for christ sake!! :D :D :D