Pat Spillane goes for Kerry u21 job.

Started by giveballaghback, March 20, 2015, 03:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giveballaghback

Pat Spillane has declared an interest in the vacent Kerry u21 post, says he wants to give something back to Kerry football, well I hope he gets it, going on his tv punditary he has very little clue of whats going on in gaa games, his analysis often borders on laughable and his cheap side swipes especially at lesser teams have always been unwarranted,if he gets it we will definitely all have some laughs and maybe its laugh back time.

Syferus

Would be surprised if there's any appetite for Spillane in Kerry.

rrhf

Fair play to him. Best of luck.  Hope he gets it.
I believe in the next 10 years we will see the value of successful under 21 panels.

Itchy

I really hope he gets it so I can have a good laugh. ;D

Jinxy

Sure he'll just pick a load of rugby league players and win a handy All-Ireland in his first year.
Easy peasy.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

manfromdelmonte

Won a county U21 Title last year
Played club and county football at the highest level
Would probably know more than all the keyboard warriors here put together.

larryin89

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on March 20, 2015, 07:22:08 PM
Won a county U21 Title last year
Played club and county football at the highest level
Would probably know more than all the keyboard warriors here put together.

Exactly , love to see him win all before him if he got the gig just to shut the lipppy modern gobshite who always run people like Pat down. Think they know it all but here's the newsflash for ye it's still all boils down to the scoreboard in the end.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Itchy

Ah horseshit. I'm sick if his condescending rubbish on the Sunday game ranting about games he hasn't even watched. Let's see what he's made off and check out all the brilliant passing and shooting. I bet he fails and blames the rules of the game.

Westside

I bet Kerry have more wit than to give him the job..

Captain Obvious

After two years with the Kerry minors Jack O Connor looks a near cert to manage their U21s next year.

5 Sams

Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 20, 2015, 07:48:45 PM
After two years with the Kerry minors Jack O Connor looks a near cert to manage their U21s next year.

+1 and an AI minor under his belt...
The Aristocrat Years

manfromdelmonte

people were sneering at Kevin McStay giving his opinion on the Sunday Game and he went out and won a club AI as manager.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Syferus

larryin89

Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .