Neil Lennon's Hibees!

Started by T Fearon, February 22, 2017, 11:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty34

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on January 26, 2019, 11:07:49 AM
"Unlikely to be in charge again" - BBC Sport.

Board probably didn't back him in transfers I'd say. Had a great year last year but board sat on their hands.  He's lost a few lads who are with Australia and that weakens his team.

illdecide

Hope...What happened was he was giving out to a player (bollocking) when the Hibs chairman and some other numpty stepped in to take control of the situation and tell Lennon to back off and Neil just told them to f**k off too...

Moral of the story when you tell the person who employee's you to f**k off there is usually only ever one outcome
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

trailer

Quote from: illdecide on January 27, 2019, 07:09:21 PM
Hope...What happened was he was giving out to a player (bollocking) when the Hibs chairman and some other numpty stepped in to take control of the situation and tell Lennon to back off and Neil just told them to f**k off too...

Moral of the story when you tell the person who employee's you to f**k off there is usually only ever one outcome

The Hibs Chairwoman is very capable person and to describe her as a numpty is unfair
See they won today 3-1 away after a 5 game losing streak. Maybe he'd just taken them as far as he could.

illdecide

Quote from: trailer on January 27, 2019, 08:30:43 PM

The Hibs Chairwoman is very capable person and to describe her as a numpty is unfair
See they won today 3-1 away after a 5 game losing streak. Maybe he'd just taken them as far as he could.

Do u know her? How do you know? She could be a great business woman but might not know a lot about football which I believe that's what Neil said to her.

I didn't say Neil was in the right or wrong, just stated what happened. Hibs should just be careful what they wish for...he may well have taken them as far as he could...who knows but what I do know is they were a much better team with him in charge and the last few seasons have proven this, if I remember they were in div 1 when he got them. Got them promoted to premier and won the Scottish Cup beating Sevco 3-2 in the final.
Anyway Hibs loss as far as I'm concerned and from what I'm hearing between letting players leave and not getting the signings he wanted it probably is for the best for both parties

Milltown Row2

The chairperson is called Rod. Seen photo wouldn't exactly call him a woman

Dempster is chief executive 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 27, 2019, 09:55:24 PM

Leeann Dempster. Yes ok she's chief executive but it was her who suspended Lennon. So that's my point. She's not a numpty. She held in high regard in Scottish foorltballing circles and knows what she's doing.
I like Neil Lennon and thought he's done a good job. But I don't think we should blindly support him because he's from Lurgan.

ned

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 27, 2019, 09:55:24 PM

Petrie is definitely a numpty, an egotistical numpty.
Point of order, Stubbs was in charge when Hibs won the Scottish Cup.

Main Street

oakleaflad

trailer

Neil Lennon is capable. He'll be in demand.

illdecide

Hibs have been forced into a humiliating public climb down after being forced to exonerate Neil Lennon and Garry Parker of any wrong doing despite booting them out of the club last week. Both men have had their contracts paid up in full.

Main Street

Quote from: illdecide on January 31, 2019, 09:07:41 AM
Hibs have been forced into a humiliating public climb down after being forced to exonerate Neil Lennon and Garry Parker of any wrong doing despite booting them out of the club last week. Both men have had their contracts paid up in full.
:D
That's quite funny,
Armagh speake for Lenny gets about 50% paid of the rest of his contract and both sides say goodbye.