Main Street

The clash of the O'Rourkes.

Monaghan team
Rory Beggan;
Ryan Wylie, Drew Wylie, Fintan Kelly;
Colin Walshe, Dessie Mone, Pádraic Keenan;
      Gavin Doogan, Paul Finlay;
Kieran Hughes, Christopher McGuinness, Pádraig Donaghy;
Dermot Malone, Jack McCarron, Conor McManus (Capt.).

We have added a bit of beef to the team with both Mone and  Donaghy  in the starting line up. I don't how we got ambushed by Donegal, one of those flukes I suppose, but I expect us to get back to winning ways here, just a matter of keeping the scorebord ticking over.

Maguire01

I'd be very disappointed if we didn't win this by a decent margin.

Bingo

Just take the win first and the rest will take of itself.

Schkite

Would be nice to get a goal or two aswell for a change.

Main Street

timmyot501

Got the goals today that ultimately finished the game. Played quite well in first half but the second half was a bit scrappy. Louth did cause problems for the defence even with 14 men but the game was over by then. Need to improve again before next week but good that Lennon got some game time and we have some good sub's now too.

Maguire01

Good performance from Monaghan, especially in the first half - good to see us scoring goals again. Went a bit sloppy in the second half and didn't make much use of the extra man, but +8 is a good result. Another great game from McManus - as well as scoring he did a serious amount of work.

Good to see Donegal and Down drop points, especially given they still have to play each other. Big game now against Armagh next week.