Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Started by screenmachine, November 09, 2010, 08:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Installing mine on xbox now...woohoo

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

well thats me watching the wee TV for a while or TV catchup, one on the X-Box and another on the PS3 both playing it
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

paco

Quote from: Square Ball on November 09, 2010, 07:26:46 PM
well thats me watching the wee TV for a while or TV catchup, one on the X-Box and another on the PS3 both playing it

If you can't beat them, join them :)

lurganblue

Just got it for 7.99 in hmv when I traded in medal of honour. Bargain. Game were only giving me half price ffs

Milltown Row2

Got it today in Sainsburys, spend 30 quid on shopping and its yours for £27 !!

played for about a hour, still getting used to it getting blattered but have only got to custom my guns (feel like a kid)

Every shopper beside me had it in their basket/trolley. didn't feel as bad when some bloke behind me had it was around the same age!!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenmachine

It certainly looks like another excellent addition to the Call of Duty series.  Started to get back into the swing of things after a few hours last night but it's a real bollocks learning new maps again - it was like open season for a while last night where you just ran around a corner and some man was standing looking at you ready to riddle you!

I think the actual offline game will be more enjoyable as well this time having played the first level before giving in to the online calling!  Probably be on it for another few hours tonight!  We should set up a Gaaboard free for all over the next few weeks...settle a few old scores perhaps... ;)
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Shrek

its £25 @ tesco's if you buy a £20 PSN Card as well - i think i might go for that deal

Any-one got a broken PS3 they dont want / need ?

lurganblue

Quote from: screenmachine on November 10, 2010, 08:38:20 AM
It certainly looks like another excellent addition to the Call of Duty series.  Started to get back into the swing of things after a few hours last night but it's a real bollocks learning new maps again - it was like open season for a while last night where you just ran around a corner and some man was standing looking at you ready to riddle you!

I think the actual offline game will be more enjoyable as well this time having played the first level before giving in to the online calling!  Probably be on it for another few hours tonight!  We should set up a Gaaboard free for all over the next few weeks...settle a few old scores perhaps... ;)

i'd be up for that surely. is most people on ps3 or xbox?

flantheman82

Got an xbox here.
So so bad at it. Really demoralising when everytime I got someone an pumping bullets into them, they take me out with one shot. Not good.

paco

Quote from: flantheman82 on November 10, 2010, 02:19:29 PM
Got an xbox here.
So so bad at it. Really demoralising when everytime I got someone an pumping bullets into them, they take me out with one shot. Not good.

Try the Combat Training mode. It's a good way to get used to the maps and you can set the difficulty of the bots (computer controlled enemies), but anything you unlock here doesn't get unlocked on xbox live multiplayer/PSN.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: flantheman82 on November 10, 2010, 02:19:29 PM
Got an xbox here.
Same here! Was playing single player mostly last night (I love the vietnam missions) and went online for a game - in the first thirty seconds I knifed a boy and then I shot one! By God I thought I was it - then I died a total of 16 times before the game ended  :-[
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

lurganblue

Yeah finding the new maps hard but it's the crap guns to start off with that isn't helping. Enjoy the way you get to buy upgrades with points earned.

screenmachine

I'll hopefully get into the Hardcore games tonight where there is no map in the corner and you can't see where people shoot you from afterwards.  Also it's practically one shot and you kill the guy - there is nothing worse than riddling some fella and him just popping up and shooting you dead, one shot to the head!  I'm on Xbox and would def be up for a Gaaboard shootout - PM any Gamertags and I'll happily shoot the shit out of add you to my Xbox Live!   ;)
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

brokencrossbar1

Suitable for a 12 year old or too violent?

thebigfella

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 11, 2010, 01:07:15 PM
Suitable for a 12 year old or too violent?

Would you buy him an 18 rated DVD? If the answer is no, then thats your answer.