Champions League Final tickets

Started by ross4life, February 17, 2011, 04:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Bingo

Savage money alright. Admin fee really takes the biscuit.

Be worth it though to see Arsenal play at Wembley  ;)

The Real Laoislad

Will be expensive for the Barcelona and Real Madrid fans,they should just change it to a stadium in Spain.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

David McKeown

Remember getting a ticket to Real Madrid v Valencia in Paris via this lottery only to have feckin a level the next morning. Uncle ended up with a ticket
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Bingo

"UEFA underlines that no tickets are being distributed via agencies or brokers. UEFA also encourages fans not to be lured into deals with touts who not only demand exorbitant prices but often are not in possession of the tickets they purport to have for sale."

;D  ;D Had to laugh at reading that! UEFA have final found a way of combating ticket touts - charge such prices that the touts aren't in a position to pay for them or add anything on as they already way over priced.

Boycey

Lottery seems to get more oversubscribed every year. Last year was the first time I applied for tickets and failed to get any despite having about 10 applications in..

Boycey

Quote from: Bingo on February 17, 2011, 05:08:51 PM
"UEFA underlines that no tickets are being distributed via agencies or brokers. UEFA also encourages fans not to be lured into deals with touts who not only demand exorbitant prices but often are not in possession of the tickets they purport to have for sale."

;D  ;D Had to laugh at reading that! UEFA have final found a way of combating ticket touts - charge such prices that the touts aren't in a position to pay for them or add anything on as they already way over priced.

http://www.onlineticketexpress.com/event/tournament/champions_league/champions-league-final-tickets/2064/6

There you go £1000 the cheapest, no need to wait on ballot..

ross4life

Quote from: Boycey on February 17, 2011, 05:09:28 PM
Lottery seems to get more oversubscribed every year. Last year was the first time I applied for tickets and failed to get any despite having about 10 applications in..

Do you need multiple email address & credit cards for that?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Bingo

I would say the location has a lot to do with it. In previous years they had taken on the road as such - Athens, Moscow, Istanbul and the like. Madrid was very appealing, as is Wembley and people are more aware of these ballots.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Bingo on February 17, 2011, 05:32:25 PM

I would say the location has a lot to do with it. In previous years they had taken on the road as such - Athens, Moscow, Istanbul and the like. Madrid was very appealing, as is Wembley and people are more aware of these ballots.

Was the Istanbul final any good?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Boycey

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 17, 2011, 05:49:02 PM
Quote from: Bingo on February 17, 2011, 05:32:25 PM

Was the Istanbul final any good?

Dunno, left at half time with all the Liverpool fans

Gaffer

When you are applying for 2 tickets do you have to name the 2 people who would be going?

It says the tickets would be persomalised.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"