Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

downjim

Just seen PRFC results, Kilcoo beaten?? Have they not won the last few titles? Ford must be a good side??

Square Ball

Quote from: maldini on August 06, 2018, 02:31:51 PM
Any bookmakers doing odds for winners of the intermediate championship?

Can't find any. Who you fancy?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

supersub

Quote from: downjim on August 06, 2018, 01:52:17 PM
Yes the betting??

Is their a championship ticket this season??

Season ticket for quarter finals onwards.

As normal betting prices probably only released a day or so before games begin.

downjim

I hope they don't put patrons of with price, QF upwards £35 would be sufficient

JohnStones

I reckon Burren to win Seniors, Liatroim Intermediate, Burren win Minors.
Is there a Junior championship? Dont see fixtures. Teconnaught if there is.

Smurfy123

Down player wants Steven Poacher as coach. Let's make it happen. The players have spoken

elk

Quote from: Smurfy123 on August 09, 2018, 10:27:49 AM
Down player wants Steven Poacher as coach. Let's make it happen. The players have spoken
just one player ?

Smurfy123

Player but says players want him in. The last 2 years was wasted he says. This is from our best player

Aristo 60

Smurfy123

Yes and wants Geroid Adams in to manage us. Darren is our best player and x captain

downjim

I did not Darren got onto next years squad-congrats

Smurfy123

What's that Jim? Players saying last 2 years were a waste and players were dead and had no bite. That is the managements fault

downjim

The former captain  says it was dead, I hope he told Eamon that. No bite in playing for your county-come on. I love O'Hagan but there was no need for that interview.

What players do they ask?? What is next years panel?

Anyway on to the serious stuff, Saval at 4/1 tonight looks tasty

Smurfy123

I'll advised interview from Darren and some silly comments made in it that the set up has been dead and that the players had no bite this past couple of years. Then to say Adams is a great coach later in the interview? Not sure what the interview has achieved accept say Darren wants a man in that was in the last set up who couldn't get the players going in training and couldn't get them going in matches. No bite and a dead atmosphere would be something to do with the backroom team. The GL are pushing for certain men to get into the set up as they are a journalist dream. The 5 men committee may not be so gullible.

charlieTully