Boxing Thread

Started by bennydorano, November 04, 2007, 09:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 04, 2017, 06:48:58 PM
This must be a hack on his account!

I can't understand why his agent hasn't released a statement if that's the case.

SHEEDY

Some of the replies to khan are hilarious. AJ posting the shaggy song 'it wasn't me' is quality.
nil satis nisi optimum

BennyHarp

Quote from: Syferus on August 04, 2017, 07:07:26 PM

I can't understand why his agent hasn't released a statement if that's the case.

He must have completely lost the plot then so. How could he possibly think that this was going to end in any other way than him making a total dick of himself. Twitter is not really reknowned for its sympathy in these sort of things!
That was never a square ball!!

Syferus

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 04, 2017, 09:57:46 PM
Quote from: Syferus on August 04, 2017, 07:07:26 PM

He must have completely lost the plot then so. How could he possibly think that this was going to end in any other way than him making a total dick of himself. Twitter is not really reknowned for its sympathy in these sort of things!

Apparently he's confirmed it in a Snapchat video now. Mental story, and what the feck is Anthony Joshua at denying it? Kahn would hardly go public unless he knew for sure.

Milltown Row2

Who really gives a feck? One guy screwing another guys wife, all kicks off on social media... children
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

square_ball

Frampton-McGuigan split rumours gathering pace again.

JimStynes

Slept in and missed the Crawford fight ffs. Anyone watch it? He's some operator!

Talk on Belfast Boxers Facebook page last night that Frampton's career is being taken over by Al Haymon and talk of a £15m 4 fight deal. Would be great for him to get that sort of money and then leave with his health intact!

StGallsGAA

Quote from: JimStynes on August 20, 2017, 07:38:00 AM
Slept in and missed the Crawford fight ffs. Anyone watch it? He's some operator!

Talk on Belfast Boxers Facebook page last night that Frampton's career is being taken over by Al Haymon and talk of a £15m 4 fight deal. Would be great for him to get that sort of money and then leave with his health intact!

Indeed. The sooner Carl splits from the SlyClone the better!

JimStynes

rigondeaux and lomachenko is a done deal apparently. The two of the most skilled men about!!

gallsman

Watched the Crawford fight last night. The body shot that finished it was absolutely vicious. He's some operator. Assuming he moves up now, there are some brilliant fights to be made at 147.

nrico2006

Crawford is unreal.  Indongo looked brilliant against Burns too. 

Wonder if the Rigondeaux fight will be at 130?  Lomachenko will definitely have the size advantage, but I agree that its arguably the two most skilled fighters int he world facing each other but Rigondeaux is pushing on a bit now so you would have to favour hi-tech.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

lurganblue

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 21, 2017, 11:05:44 AM

Wonder if the Rigondeaux fight will be at 130?  Lomachenko will definitely have the size advantage, but I agree that its arguably the two most skilled fighters int he world facing each other but Rigondeaux is pushing on a bit now so you would have to favour hi-tech.

was away at the weekend so have to get the crawford match on catchup.  Indongo looked massive for that weight against Burns so interested to see how Crawford dealt with him.

The loma v Rigo fight looks a great pairing! Not sure that Lomanchenko has the power that Rigo does but he probably is the more skilful. could go either way. Rigo finally getting the big fight he deserves.

JimStynes

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 21, 2017, 11:05:44 AM

Rigo is probably too old now yeah. Bit of a shame they didn't cross paths a few years ago.

I want to see Crawford and Spence. Some talent around those divisions. Garcia, Thurman, Spence, Crawford, Porter etc! Even the likes of Mikey Garcia maybe meeting some of the 140 boys at catchweight fights. Boxing is dying though  ::)

bamboo

Frampton confirms the split

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'