Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

square_ball

Seriously give it a rest about Aidan McCrory. Jesus just leave the lad alone. I'm sure he gives up a serious amount of sacrifices to play for Tyrone and you get a bunch of idiots on here constantly go on about him. It's getting seriously boring at this stage.

Thebigdog

A tell ya what I will give up talking about him as soon he walks away from Tyrone. Most people who get the opportunity to play at intercounty level see it as a privilege and an honour, especially those who can't defend can't shoot and don't know how to kick the ball straight ie the player in question.

vallankumous

Quote from: square_ball on November 08, 2017, 03:04:46 PM
Seriously give it a rest about Aidan McCrory. Jesus just leave the lad alone. I'm sure he gives up a serious amount of sacrifices to play for Tyrone and you get a bunch of idiots on here constantly go on about him. It's getting seriously boring at this stage.

Agreed. There's a difference in criticism and abuse.

square_ball

Quote from: Thebigdog on November 08, 2017, 03:21:11 PM
A tell ya what I will give up talking about him as soon he walks away from Tyrone. Most people who get the opportunity to play at intercounty level see it as a privilege and an honour, especially those who can't defend can't shoot and don't know how to kick the ball straight ie the player in question.

The biggest piece of nonsense I have seen posted here in a long time. What if he was your brother? Would you be happy someone writing that about him?

And we talk about mental health in this country and you see abuse like that . . .

longballin

Quote from: square_ball on November 08, 2017, 03:41:48 PM
Quote from: Thebigdog on November 08, 2017, 03:21:11 PM

The biggest piece of nonsense I have seen posted here in a long time. What if he was your brother? Would you be happy someone writing that about him?

And we talk about mental health in this country and you see abuse like that . . .

Have to agree the abuse of him here is not right. And it was Colm Cavanagh in the past and before that another lad...

Thebigdog

What are we on a GAA forum talking about anyway? The price of garden furniture? Some amount of Snowflake princesses on here. Hypothetically if I was getting critism for my performances on the pitch I wouldn't start crying like a baby but go back out and prove the doubters wrong!

WT4E

I would like to see someone younger than Colm Cavanagh getting it - He's probably only got a couple of years left and winning another All Ireland is a longer project than that I fear!

square_ball

Nah you're just a slabber and I'd say majority on here would say the same even STG! Don't use the snowflake analogy to cover up the fact you're simply abusing a player when in reality you wouldn't say boo to him if you saw him in the street.

vallankumous

Quote from: Thebigdog on November 08, 2017, 03:58:33 PM
What are we on a GAA forum talking about anyway? The price of garden furniture? Some amount of Snowflake princesses on here. Hypothetically if I was getting critism for my performances on the pitch I wouldn't start crying like a baby but go back out and prove the doubters wrong!

Criticism is not the problem.

southtyronegael

Its not Aiden mc crorys fault. I'm sure he trains as hard as anyone and always gives his best. He just not at the level to play senior inter county. My gripe would be with the man who continually pushes him onto the team thus exposing the lad to the kind of comments we see on here.

longballin

would be different if critics weren't hiding their identities...

Thebigdog

Some people don't like to hear the truth. TOUGH SHIT.

square_ball

Quote from: Thebigdog on November 08, 2017, 05:11:53 PM

Would you criticise him to his face?

longballin

Quote from: square_ball on November 08, 2017, 05:12:59 PM
Quote from: Thebigdog on November 08, 2017, 05:11:53 PM

Would you criticise him to his face?

Big dog be a wee puppy if he met him...

Thebigdog

Actually while sitting in the canal end during the Dublin debacle the aforementioned player popped up in the Tyrone full forward line, didn't do much then ran back out were Philly McMahon eye balled him and then he ran away like a scared girl. I would definitely fancy my chances!