Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhandefender

Quote from: Legoman5 on September 05, 2017, 03:39:59 PM
What I believe will happen is that Mickey Will stay on and will not be pushed out, Weather or not that is 1 or 2 years I dont know but I believe he will definately be back to defend his Ulster title!
As for future replacements within the next year or 2, there are 3 main men to choose from in my opinion:

O'Rourke
McGleenan
Logan

This is just what I think, Men like Canavan would be in the backroom team, Porter will O'Rourke Etc

Nonsense Malachy O'Rourke will never manage Tyrone not a mission! It will be a tyrone man.

Porter will be lucky to get near a club team in tyrone again after his antics against tyrone

southtyronegael

52 club delegate and 16 tyrone management comitee members will vote tonight. is it like eurovision and the rest of us just txt in our votes? can we vote more than once?

StGallsGAA

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 05, 2017, 01:44:06 PM
Quote from: DEL on September 05, 2017, 12:08:38 AM
Could one man name a manager who could do more than Harte? Truth is we are short up front we just don't have the forwards we had during glory years. Badly need a 14. I get it people don't like Harte for a variety of reasons (most not football related) but he's unquestionably the best we had and have. Sick of men spouting shite after a defeat and secretly delighted to stir the pot. Unless you are contributing something to Tyrone/your club in some shape or form away and follow the Irish league they are mad looking clowns.

Nope because there isnt... I heard someone mention Banty. True story!
Its likely that if Harte isnt offered the contract he would have an offer from another county in the morning.

Joe McAree is the only option after Harte.  A Tyrone man to boot! 

RedHand88

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 05, 2017, 07:54:02 PM
52 club delegate and 16 tyrone management comitee members will vote tonight. is it like eurovision and the rest of us just txt in our votes? can we vote more than once?

And the 12 points from Ardboe go to... Moortown.

"Ah sure it's political voting, as bad as the real thing."

RedHand88

Has anyone heard anything? What time is the actual vote?

square_ball

White smoke from garvaghy - 3 year extension.

RedHand88

Quote from: square_ball on September 05, 2017, 09:56:28 PM
White smoke from garvaghy - 3 year extension.

Does a continuation mean white smoke? Isn't white smoke a new leader?  :P

Anyway is this right enough?

RedHand88

Teamtalk saying 3 year extension. The Harte era lives on. Takes him just to... 18 years?

southtyronegael

StGallsGAA

Quote from: RedHand88 on September 05, 2017, 10:06:18 PM
Teamtalk saying 3 year extension. The Harte era lives on. Takes him just to... 18 years?

Brilliant!  Gives Mickey the chance to do 3 AIs in a row and to make Tyrone the most successful Ulster county ever!

paddyjohn

Long Live Mickey! He's an inspiration to everybody.

Hotrocks

sam03/05

Great news - I think he will prob go at the end of those three years
But great to have him for that time - plenty more silverware to come in that time no doubt.

T Fearon

Mickey Harte is here for Dublin's six in a row

SkillfulBill

3 more years of watching that shite gutless spineless arseholes.