Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randomusername

Quote from: southtyronegael on October 09, 2017, 07:10:37 PM
Quote from: randomusername on October 09, 2017, 07:05:19 PM

Bloody hell there's a lot of unfounded rumours in this topic at the moment.
unfounded? It came straight from the horses mouth.lol

I wasn't referring to that one per se but there are other rumours recently posted in this topic that are complete bollocks.

rrhf

I actually think Mark could bring a lot to the table, here. These guys are on a hiding to nothing if they don't bring an attacking balance to tyrones play and start developing a competitive edge against the top 3. At this stage let them get in the door. I'm just glad that we recognise change is needed.

southtyronegael

Quote from: rrhf on October 09, 2017, 10:27:31 PM
I actually think Mark could bring a lot to the table, here. These guys are on a hiding to nothing if they don't bring an attacking balance to tyrones play and start developing a competitive edge against the top 3. At this stage let them get in the door. I'm just glad that we recognise change is needed.
not sure whether your being serious in this post? what will mark bring to the table? if change is so badly needed why have we gave the man who has overseen this last few years shite another 3 years?

In hiding

Yep a change is needed. We're maybe not getting the change that's needed though. Tally, mc cann, Donnelly, Willie Moore, possibly horse and peter donnelly all have come and gone, possibly others that I don't know also but only mickey harte mickey moynagh and mickey mc caughey remain in situ through it all.

Dire Ear

Quote from: In hiding on October 09, 2017, 11:02:14 PM
Yep a change is needed. We're maybe not getting the change that's needed though. Tally, mc cann, Donnelly, Willie Moore, possibly horse and peter donnelly all have come and gone, possibly others that I don't know also but only mickey harte mickey moynagh and mickey mc caughey remain in situ through it all.
Yer like a man with 3 mickies..........

Thebigdog

The county board has made their bed with Mickey's 3 year deal now the reaction is there for all the world to see with mass desertions reminiscent of Hitler's third Reich in the spring of 1945! This entire situation is nothing short of horrendous for Tyrone GAA. I think Harte has abused the good will of people in Tyrone were they would have preferred he walked away on good terms  but it seems he nor his family will give up the trappings of power so willfully.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Thebigdog on October 10, 2017, 07:14:25 PM
The county board has made their bed with Mickey's 3 year deal now the reaction is there for all the world to see with mass desertions reminiscent of Hitler's third Reich in the spring of 1945! This entire situation is nothing short of horrendous for Tyrone GAA. I think Harte has abused the good will of people in Tyrone were they would have preferred he walked away on good terms  but it seems he nor his family will give up the trappings of power so willfully.

Oh great, he's started another username......

Thebigdog

Lol maybe you think I'm someone else? I've always supported Mickey unlike others but the shock of what happened against Dublin and the subsequent 3year deal has left me and many others think this is not really a great idea. So let's stick to the debate and less of the sneering remarks thank you.

redhandefender

Quote from: Thebigdog on October 11, 2017, 02:58:20 AM
Lol maybe you think I'm someone else? I've always supported Mickey unlike others but the shock of what happened against Dublin and the subsequent 3year deal has left me and many others think this is not really a great idea. So let's stick to the debate and less of the sneering remarks thank you.

You desperately need to get a job!

God14

Irish News reporting SON on verge of joining MH backroom t team?? Strange appointment if true

southtyronegael

Steven o Neill? Hartes probably ringin round all his ex players in desperation. Truth is nobody would want to work with Harte anymore. It never ends well for the no.2 and the coach.

driveherin

I appreciate SO'N was one of the greatest footballers ever to grace Croke Park but what managerial credentials does he have?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: driveherin on October 11, 2017, 09:43:11 AM
I appreciate SO'N was one of the greatest footballers ever to grace Croke Park but what managerial credentials does he have?

He's not going in as a manager.

Most backroom team members have little in the way of managerial background.

What background does Jason Sherlock or Declan Darcy have for instance with Dublin?

Il Bomber Destro

Your prose and views are remarkably similar to that of another poster here by the name of southtyronegael. I think he liked to use the Lol thing too.

southtyronegael

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on October 11, 2017, 10:25:56 AM

Your prose and views are remarkably similar to that of another poster here by the name of southtyronegael. I think he liked to use the Lol thing too.
zzzzzzzzz