Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 671079 times)

Thebigdog

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #5190 on: October 10, 2017, 07:14:25 PM »
The county board has made their bed with Mickey's 3 year deal now the reaction is there for all the world to see with mass desertions reminiscent of Hitler's third Reich in the spring of 1945! This entire situation is nothing short of horrendous for Tyrone GAA. I think Harte has abused the good will of people in Tyrone were they would have preferred he walked away on good terms  but it seems he nor his family will give up the trappings of power so willfully.

Il Bomber Destro

• View Profile
« Reply #5191 on: October 10, 2017, 10:54:57 PM »
The county board has made their bed with Mickey's 3 year deal now the reaction is there for all the world to see with mass desertions reminiscent of Hitler's third Reich in the spring of 1945! This entire situation is nothing short of horrendous for Tyrone GAA. I think Harte has abused the good will of people in Tyrone were they would have preferred he walked away on good terms  but it seems he nor his family will give up the trappings of power so willfully.

Oh great, he's started another username......

Thebigdog

• View Profile
« Reply #5192 on: October 11, 2017, 02:58:20 AM »
Lol maybe you think I'm someone else? I've always supported Mickey unlike others but the shock of what happened against Dublin and the subsequent 3year deal has left me and many others think this is not really a great idea. So let's stick to the debate and less of the sneering remarks thank you.

redhandefender

• View Profile
« Reply #5193 on: October 11, 2017, 09:08:25 AM »
Lol maybe you think I'm someone else? I've always supported Mickey unlike others but the shock of what happened against Dublin and the subsequent 3year deal has left me and many others think this is not really a great idea. So let's stick to the debate and less of the sneering remarks thank you.

You desperately need to get a job!

God14

• it aint over til its over
    • View Profile
« Reply #5194 on: October 11, 2017, 09:10:18 AM »
Irish News reporting SON on verge of joining MH backroom t team?? Strange appointment if true

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #5195 on: October 11, 2017, 09:32:54 AM »
Steven o Neill? Hartes probably ringin round all his ex players in desperation. Truth is nobody would want to work with Harte anymore. It never ends well for the no.2 and the coach.

driveherin

• View Profile
« Reply #5196 on: October 11, 2017, 09:43:11 AM »
I appreciate SO'N was one of the greatest footballers ever to grace Croke Park but what managerial credentials does he have?

Il Bomber Destro

• View Profile
« Reply #5197 on: October 11, 2017, 10:20:52 AM »
I appreciate SO'N was one of the greatest footballers ever to grace Croke Park but what managerial credentials does he have?

He's not going in as a manager.

Most backroom team members have little in the way of managerial background.

What background does Jason Sherlock or Declan Darcy have for instance with Dublin?

Il Bomber Destro

• View Profile
« Reply #5198 on: October 11, 2017, 10:25:56 AM »

Your prose and views are remarkably similar to that of another poster here by the name of southtyronegael. I think he liked to use the Lol thing too.

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #5199 on: October 11, 2017, 10:59:36 AM »

Your prose and views are remarkably similar to that of another poster here by the name of southtyronegael. I think he liked to use the Lol thing too.
zzzzzzzzz

Orchard park

• View Profile
« Reply #5200 on: October 11, 2017, 11:17:27 AM »
Irish News reporting SON on verge of joining MH backroom t team?? Strange appointment if true
[/quote

both Pioneers ????

from the outside it looks a very unhealthy state of affairs

Thebigdog

• View Profile
« Reply #5201 on: October 11, 2017, 12:28:17 PM »
As someone who enthusiastically availed of my season ticket for the last number of years I think a polite but firm no to next year's until some stability and decent football is back on the table.

The Trap

• View Profile
« Reply #5202 on: October 11, 2017, 01:01:14 PM »
What about getting an assistant manager with different ideas and not from the noughties era? A man with management experience such as: Jody Gormley Barney Gormley Pascal Canavan Peter Canavan Adrian Cush Chris Lawn Brian McGuckin

Or does it have to come from the closed shop?

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #5203 on: October 11, 2017, 01:19:10 PM »
What about getting an assistant manager with different ideas and not from the noughties era? A man with management experience such as: Jody Gormley Barney Gormley Pascal Canavan Peter Canavan Adrian Cush Chris Lawn Brian McGuckin

Or does it have to come from the closed shop?
none of the above bar pc would go near Harte with a barge pole. Mickey will pick a yes man, simple as. In the same way he picks his playing squad, all yes men.

Il Bomber Destro

• View Profile
« Reply #5204 on: October 11, 2017, 02:03:56 PM »

zzzzzzzzz

You'll have to be careful with which username you respond with now. Always take your time.