Author Topic: Co. Board/Garvaghey etc  (Read 12270 times)

barelegs

• View Profile
Re: Co. Board/Garvaghey etc
« Reply #195 on: December 17, 2017, 09:54:22 PM »
I see that after the first count it was Jordan 46, Kerr 50, Harvey 54. Kerr got in on the seconds. That's 150 voting. Who the hell was all voting?

Many individuals at that County Convention who had never been near one before in their lives. Orchestrated by Harvey & Benny Hurl. They were all left gobsmacked when the result was announced after which many of them left, seemingly only there to vote as part of the coup.

Attendance was up probably because there was going to be a vote of significance on the night. Only stands to reason- clubs would want to have their say and have their vote maximised.

Given that the last vote on the night saw 140 votes cast (84-76 for Donal Magee as Cultural Officer) there were 10 left. There was a couple from Eglish went (there to vote for Roisin Jordan I'm sure) and all the delegates from one club I'm led to believe would have voted for the new chairperson. I didn't see too many more going. Given that it was nearly 11 o'clock on a Tuesday night I'm sure there were people had to get up for work on Wednesday morning and they were keen to get to their beds.

I'm not sure where you're getting your information but it's sensationalist at best...

skeog

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: Today at 08:27:56 AM »
Benny is a busy man london, new york, uuj. photographer ttm does he sleep at all.

tiempo

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: Today at 10:17:07 AM »
Benny is a busy man london, new york, uuj. photographer ttm does he sleep at all.

Paris, New York, Peckham.

Lets get this straight if there has been a move in Tyrone GAA to engineer a cabal and it has failed then fanf˙cking-tastic.

I'm sure a good Carmen Eire Og man would be well fit to handle a bit of Ballygawley applied pressure, water off a ducks back.