Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 28, 2019, 10:14:03 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 25, 2019, 10:48:30 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 25, 2019, 10:46:38 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 25, 2019, 08:50:51 PM
Quote from: Gmac on August 25, 2019, 06:58:54 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 25, 2019, 05:13:17 PM
Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on August 25, 2019, 05:02:57 PM
well once again our hero is in the thick of things on a sunday, head to head with the world no 1, for 15 big ones, now is his time  ;)
And once again the haters start their trolling. Pathetic
rory can shut up a lot of people today if he wins because the reality is he has choked a good few times in the last couple of years . Be interesting see how he does it's a huge payday

He's nearly a billionaire.. WTF

Not sure 140m - now 150m is nearly a billion tbf

Read it the other week. I didn't pluck it from thin air.

I think you have

I didn't, google would have told me different but I never bothered checking, was an article or radio thingy I caught, not sure, either way if he continues to play as well as he has, then he'll be loaded
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gabriel_Hurl

So not "nearly a billionaire" then?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 28, 2019, 09:33:46 PM
So not "nearly a billionaire" then?

Give it ten years Gab, keep your pants on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Applesisapples

I can't find a fckin swing, so not particularly bothered which multi millionaire won a multi-million $ prize fund.😭

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Applesisapples on August 29, 2019, 12:31:00 PM
I can't find a fckin swing, so not particularly bothered which multi millionaire billionaire won a multi-million $ prize fund.😭

Orior

I can't find a fckin swing, so not particularly bothered which multi millionaire won a multi-million $ prize fund.😭

Up until the start of August I was drawing all my drives. After a half hour lesson, I'm now fading :-(
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

TheOptimist

Quote from: Orior on August 29, 2019, 05:05:31 PM

Up until the start of August I was drawing all my drives. After a half hour lesson, I'm now fading :-(

I'm beginning to find a swing but i seemingly have all the power of a 70 year old man (Im 33)

Orior

Quote from: TheOptimist on August 29, 2019, 05:10:49 PM

I'm beginning to find a swing but i seemingly have all the power of a 70 year old man (Im 33)

Watch the ladies tour. They swing slow and drive the ball a long way.

You're possibly trying to blast the ball, swinging too fast, which means contact is not optimum.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

screenexile

Decent finish from McIlroy there!!

trailer

Quote from: Orior on August 29, 2019, 11:07:19 PM

Watch the ladies tour. They swing slow and drive the ball a long way.

You're possibly trying to blast the ball, swinging too fast, which means contact is not optimum.

If you want to hit the ball far, you've got to hit it hard. It's old shite like "you're trying to hit it too hard or you're lifting your head" actually makes people hit the ball worse. Don't listen to any of that sort of shite. Just stand up and hit it. Accept that some days you'll hit it better than others.

Hardy

Watch videos of what, say Joe Canning does when hitting sideline cuts over the bar from distance. Do that.

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

lurganblue

I used to use a Ping G5 driver and regularly had a fade on it.  Now i use a Ping G10 driver and regularly have a drawn on it. Havent a notion why.

Keyser soze

Quote from: trailer on September 12, 2019, 10:02:51 AM
Quote from: DrinkingHarp on September 12, 2019, 12:47:17 AM
Rory, PGA Player of the Year

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/rory-mcilroy-wins-pga-tour-player-of-the-year

Thoroughly deserved

Cant agree with that at all, think Koepka deserves it before him for not only his performance in the majors but he is leading McIlroy by 3 full points in average scores in the rankings which is a phenomenal amount.