The Mayo "firm"

Started by dubnut, April 14, 2007, 01:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EastMayoHerald

Pints of Guinness - you are a clown.

rosnarun

QuoteAnd I have to laugh when I see people wanting to get rid of the "thug" element by giving them "a good kicking"
You still never told me who said that.  I never said anything about a thug element, the person who did mention a thug element never said anything about kicking them
completley differnt and any one who says any different should be shot , not that that would be advocating murder what the bullet did when it hit you was up to you .

Lads I think your all displaying your age and ignorance of the bebo culture just spend a while looking around it it complete fantasy land and quiet funny .
the only violence on display in c/bar against dublin was a dublin fan attacted mortimer and cluxton offering a mayo fan a fight mind you the guys wbehing the albany goal were more like 10 and 11 rather than 16 or 17

If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

cavan4ever

This is what goes on in hoganstand.

IolarCoisCuain

Cavan4Ever is right. This topic is not worthy of this board. Dubnut should take a peep at the gospel of Matthew, chapter 7, verses three to five, and reflect on the words therein.

God bless. ;)

dubnut

Iolar, I am sorry I started the thread now, was expecting all round condemnation of them, rather that a debate.

However I think it important to understand how some other people who attend games (wont call them fans) think.

This is why I posted, and also because I experienced them first hand in Castlebar.

I sat nearby at the Castlebar game and to be honest, they were never going to do anything as they were far outnumbered in that area by the Dubs but would be worried as to how they would be towards smaller groups.

They were trying to egg the Dubs on though, deliverately made their way over and stood right beside the main Dublin group and started chanting "f**k the dubs" and pointing towards the Dublin fans right from the off. There were a few cans tossed towards the Dublin fans too which came quite close to blows being exchanged.
I was there with the missus and we backed off from the area as it did seem a serious possibility that a fight might break out.

Now I will clarify one thing, there were some awful knackers from Dublin there that day and I have already condemned them on resdubs, so I aint just having a go at the Mayo fans.

Stephenite couldnt have put it better "Every County has complete f**king dickheads that support their team"

EugeneGeraghty

They're just a bunch of young fools, they'll soon get bored and go on to something else.

For anyone thats interested in viewing for yourselves the link is:

http://bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3900184944

dubnut

Frodo Baggins from Green Street has a lot to answer for!

Armagh4SamAgain

1 good kickin woud sort them out once an 4 all. It woud put manners on them all rite an put a stop to this nosense. you woud never have to do it again cause they had learnt the lessin. That bedo shoud be shut down it causes bullyin so it does.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

downredblack

"1 good kickin woud sort them out once an 4 all." Followed by " That bedo shoud be shut down it causes bullyin so it does."

This lad is a legend , Pearls .

full back

A4SA-always brightens my day :D

Guillem2

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on April 16, 2007, 11:22:57 AM
1 good kickin woud sort them out once an 4 all. It woud put manners on them all rite an put a stop to this nosense. you woud never have to do it again cause they had learnt the lessin. That bedo shoud be shut down it causes bullyin so it does.
:D :D :D
Another classic!
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Fishead_Sam

Armagh for Sam

You must think you are George Bush, lets go in Peace to shoot & kill, I really dont think the best way to stop a half dozen 14 year causing trouble is to use violence, ie you might as well set up a group of Galway teenagers to beat manners into them, and a group of Rossies to put manners on them, maybe a few Armagh lads to shut them up, a few Dubs to knock sence into them and a few Langers to sort them out etc. etc. etc.

dubnut

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on April 16, 2007, 04:56:38 PM
you might as well set up a group of Galway teenagers to beat manners into them, and a group of Rossies to put manners on them, maybe a few Armagh lads to shut them up, a few Dubs to knock sence into them and a few Langers to sort them out etc. etc. etc.

Sounds like "The Warriors"

pintsofguinness

Quote from: EastMayoHerald on April 16, 2007, 09:25:35 AM
Pints of Guinness - you are a clown.
:-X  There's me told
Are you one of them or something?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Mike Sheehy

maybe we could arrange a meeting between themselves and the Shamrock rovers Ultras.