Buffoon calls for the permanent opening of Croke Park

Started by Orior, April 05, 2007, 10:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

dublinfella

jesus people on this site are just itching to find any auld shite to be offended by. rovers fans using bold words to a clear crackpot writing letters to a paper. permarage.

putting a link to the guys personal details on this site is downright irresponsible

armaghniac

Quoteputting a link to the guys personal details on this site is downright irresponsible

it would, Roversfella, but no such link has been posted. The web address of the phone book is hardly top secret, even a soccer supporter could find it.

dublinfella

Quote from: armaghniac on April 06, 2007, 12:28:19 AM
Quoteputting a link to the guys personal details on this site is downright irresponsible

it would, Roversfella, but no such link has been posted. The web address of the phone book is hardly top secret, even a soccer supporter could find it.

thats not the point and you know it. if stew does ring this loon and give him or his family the treatment, will you take any responsibility for engouraging and assisting him?

grow the f**k up.

Bogball XV

Quote from: dublinfella on April 06, 2007, 12:39:34 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on April 06, 2007, 12:28:19 AM

thats not the point and you know it. if stew does ring this loon and give him or his family the treatment, will you take any responsibility for engouraging and assisting him?

grow the f**k up.
Ah here, jaysus, df, have you still not got it??  When i saw this first i thought (apologies in advance for drunken post), i reckoned the letter was a wind up - i'm shokcked you are stil here on the auld gah board giving it loads, considering the rovers are a bit fcuked now (as they'd spell it) -c'mon lad, we all know you're a rovers man - which is fine, but jaysus, to still ne trying that you're not.........

armaghniac

Quotewill you take any responsibility for engouraging and assisting him?

I also posted directions to Crossmaglen on the Armagh v Westmeath thread, am I responsible if one of these Westmeath people comes to the game and shouts abuse at the referee?

Quotegrow the f**k up.

How erudite and witty you are, Tallaght's answer to Oscar Wilde. When it comes to growing up, I'd say you have further to go than I do.

Orior

Quote from: dublinfella on April 06, 2007, 12:24:12 AM
jesus people on this site are just itching to find any auld shite to be offended by. rovers fans using bold words to a clear crackpot writing letters to a paper. permarage.

Nobody here is getting offended. We're just laughing at the ridiculous suggestion by the imbecile know as Brendan B.

We prefer to leave the mopery to your OWC friends
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians