Retro T shirts

Started by Longshanks, December 10, 2008, 04:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longshanks

Lads looking a Chrsitmas gift for the brother and thinking t-shirts as a last option is there any good sites you could recommend that do good funny retro t shirts at good prices?

Our Nail Loney

T shirts 365??

edit to say sorry, just went to the website and it seems to be closed down??

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

illdecide

squareball.com  if it GAA your after
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fitzroyalty

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

mylestheslasher

www.thegaastore.com stock retro jerseys for counties that have a history/tradition in GAA. That probably rules most northern counties out except Cavan and Down. Sure maybe in 50 years they'll have one for ye all :D

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: mylestheslasher on December 10, 2008, 06:22:51 PM
www.thegaastore.com stock retro jerseys for counties that have a history/tradition in GAA. That probably rules most northern counties out except Cavan and Down. Sure maybe in 50 years they'll have one for ye all :D

you'd think so - wouldn't you?

Except for the Monaghan, Tyrone, Armagh, Donegal, Derry and Antrim shirts they sell

Maguire01

Quote from: mylestheslasher on December 10, 2008, 06:22:51 PM
Well it's the only way they'll sell Cavan merch!

el_cuervo_fc

el_cuervo_fc

maggie

Have used hairybaby before-really good.
Some good paddy saying t-shirts-careful now, clinking class etc. Plus they do children/ladies range.