TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

Quote from: Rossfan on October 22, 2008, 07:06:18 PM
if you want to be considered a proper Irishman you should

Without getting into an arguement about the language, that qoute above is probably the last thing I would expect to hear from any Irishman worth his salt.

That the sort of bullshit talk the brits tell 16 year olds in order to get them to shoot Iraqis.

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 25, 2008, 07:55:45 PM
Anyone got any help for me, Tg4 no longer broadcasting outside Ireland on the web :(
Would really love to see the Tyrone final tomorrow?

Carmen,

try justin.tv - it worked for county don't know about club though.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on October 26, 2008, 01:49:42 AM
Anyone got any help for me, Tg4 no longer broadcasting outside Ireland on the web :(

Carmen,

Was trying to get that guy Nern who runs it today to see if he could cover it? Fingers crossed!

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Gaffer on October 22, 2008, 09:25:41 PM
The Irish commentary spoils the All Ireland Minor Final for me every year.

I suppose we should have it in French so...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

dubinhell

Quote from: glens73 on October 25, 2008, 08:15:27 PM
I thought that this would indicate they would at least show the county finals if not the provincial matches but there was no coverage these past few Sundays of county finals. However, to be honest he doesn't convince me that he knows what he is talking about, good and all as it was of him to take the time to reply.

I was able to watch the Tyrone county final live on TG4 website and i'm in Wales.

If it doesn't connect, click on options and select the higher bandwidth (450k) instead of the lower (250k). Usually works fine on 450k but nothing at all on 250k.

Will be interested to see what happens for provincial championships.....Setanta sure as hell won't show it, even if they bought the rights.

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 26, 2008, 01:55:52 AM
Quote from: DrinkingHarp on October 26, 2008, 01:49:42 AM

Carmen,

Was trying to get that guy Nern who runs it today to see if he could cover it? Fingers crossed!

Did you get anything Carmen?
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Carmen Stateside

Yeah got it on Tg4 by doing what Dubinhell explained above! Glad i did too :)

Carmen Stateside

By the way which of this Sundays games are live? Gort man working with me looking to know.

Carmen Stateside

I would have been glad to understand what Conal Martin was saying? Can you help?

Did you see the incident involving Rambo yet?

Armagh4SamAgain

When do the let ppl no what there showin on TG4 sometimes no body even nos on the same day that its on. It shoud be like RTE an BBC and have all them on a list.
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

dubinhell

Quote from: Armagh4SamAgain on October 29, 2008, 02:59:08 PM
When do the let ppl no what there showin on TG4 sometimes no body even nos on the same day that its on. It shoud be like RTE an BBC and have all them on a list.

The two games are listed on TnaG's homepage

http://www.tnag.ie/

Munster hurling & Galway hurling final

wherefromreferee?

14:00   GAA Beo
Craoladh beo ar an gcluiche is tábhachtaí an deireadh seachtaine seo ó Chraobhchluichí Club AIB chomh maith le craoladh iarbheo ar chluiche tábhachtach amháin eile. Á chur i láthair ag Micheál Ó Domhnaill agus tráchtaireacht le Brian Tyers agus le Tomás Ó hAilín

Hardstation, translate for me.
In your Endo!

An Laoch

They said during last weekends coverage that they would be showing Nemo v Kerins O'Rahillys and Castlerea v Corofin.

laoisgaa

GAA ON TG4

THURSDAY 6 NOVEMBER
9:30pm  The Underdogs
Pressure - in this week's show, the girls are starting to feel the pressure, the team has injuries to contend with and as always someone faces elimination from the team.
The third programme of the new season of the Underdogs with the whole team working towards...Underdogs v The Bulldogs.  The Underdogs team is drawn from players all over the country who for one reason or another have never had the chance to represent their county at senior level. National pride will be at stake in December when the Underdogs take on All Ireland Junior Champions, London on their own turf in England on Saturday 6th December. For the inexperienced Underdogs this represents a mammoth task. They are led by an expert management team - Jarlath Burns, Geraldine Feerick and Eamonn Ó Muircheartaigh. They have just 6 months to select a panel of 30 unknowns to train under their watchful eye in the hope of improving their game and becoming strong enough to beat an All Ireland winning team.

SUNDAY 9 NOVEMBER
2:00pm   GAA BEO coverage begins on TG4

LIVE  -  AIB Connacht Senior Club Football Championship Semi-Final
Castlerea (Roscommon)  v  Corofin (Galway)
Live from Dr. Hyde Park, Roscommon  (Throw-in at 2:30pm)

DEFERRED  -  AIB Munster Senior Club Football Championship Quarter-Final
Nemo Rangers (Cork)  v  Kerins O'Rahillys (Kerry)
From Páirc Ui Chaoimh, Cork

Presented by Micheál Ó Domhnaill with commentary by Brian Tyers, former Galway footballer Sean Óg de Paor and Tomás Ó hAilín.

MONDAY 10 NOVEMBER
8:00pm   GAA 2008
Hour long GAA highlights programme with action from the weekends matches:
Eastern Harps (Sligo) v Ballaghadereen (Mayo) - AIB Connacht Senior Club Football Championship Semi-Final
De La Salle v Abbeyside - Waterford Senior County Hurling Final
Castlerea (Roscommon)  v  Corofin (Galway) - AIB Connacht Senior Club Football Championship Semi-Final
Nemo Rangers (Cork)  v  Kerins O'Rahillys (Kerry) - AIB Munster Senior Club Football Championship Quarter-Final

crossfire

Is Cross v St Eunans not the deferred match.?