TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macdanger2

Anyone know what games are being shown today?

bridgegael

Crossmaglen v omagh live and shelmaliers v kilcormac/killoughey deferred
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

macdanger2

Quote from: bridgegael on November 02, 2014, 01:47:49 PM

Cheers.

Are Omagh expected to give Cross much of a game??

Milltown Row2

Quote from: macdanger2 on November 02, 2014, 01:49:49 PM
Quote from: bridgegael on November 02, 2014, 01:47:49 PM

Cheers.

Are Omagh expected to give Cross much of a game??

They are now, 1 in it to Cross, cross minus a couple of players also, they may hold on, 7 mins to go
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

omagh_gael

drici

Kilmallock v Sarsfields

Ballintubber v St Brigids

Milltown Row2

Quote from: drici on November 02, 2014, 04:33:59 PM
Kilmallock v Sarsfields

Ballintubber v St Brigids

What a winning score in the Kilmallock game, and a serious mis from the other team to push it to a replay!!! Cracking game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Cross beaten. Does that mean Armagh football can rise out of the doldrums?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Throw ball

Quote from: seafoid on November 02, 2014, 05:51:11 PM

I thought they managed that this year!

Armagh have 4 or 5 fairly good club teams but every time they meet Cross they crap themselves. Still I think they could beat a 13 man Cross team.

LCohen

Anybody see the booking given to Jamie Clarke in that game today? If the ref had his brain removed and replaced with a brick a doubt if he could have got it any more wrong

StGallsGAA

Cross players think they can get away with anything.   Good to see a referee standing up to their antics for a change.   

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Throw ball on November 02, 2014, 05:58:32 PM

Armagh have 4 or 5 fairly good club teams but every time they meet Cross they crap themselves.

Would the lads playing in jeans be considered one of them?

Throw ball

Quote from: StGallsGAA on November 02, 2014, 06:11:08 PM
Cross players think they can get away with anything.   Good to see a referee standing up to their antics for a change.

I know you are on the wind but based on today's match that is complete bull. Of the Cross team playing today I would say Morgan, Finnegan and Hanratty would be regular on the antics you speak of. I am sure Omagh have as many. I know my own club does. The first sending off was for a lazy tackle. Young Comiskey is not a dirty player. Tony Kernan isn't either but can sometimes succumb to a bit of winding. I agree Clarke was lucky not to get sent off for putting his neck in between the Omagh players hand though.

Throw ball

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on November 02, 2014, 06:21:59 PM
Quote from: Throw ball on November 02, 2014, 05:58:32 PM

Armagh have 4 or 5 fairly good club teams but every time they meet Cross they crap themselves.

Would the lads playing in jeans be considered one of them?

;D does that not prove my point. The senior team saw they were playing Cross and decided they needed their Daddies!  :D

Harold Disgracey

Thought the ref was very poor and hadn't a clue about the rules of the game. He blew a cross player up one time for playing the ball on the ground, someone must've had a word with him after this as the next time it happened he played on. Clarke's yellow card was a joke. Fair play to Omagh they battled hard in the second half and deserved their win. Cross weren't at the races in the second half.