TG4 - Club Championships Coverage

Started by drici, September 23, 2007, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Out of interest did the Leinster club championship get delayed when Meath won the All Ireland in 1999?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

emmetryan

Ended in early December based on the Googling I did so probably not.
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

shark

Quote from: ross4life on September 29, 2011, 10:42:02 PM
Out of interest did the Leinster club championship get delayed when Meath won the All Ireland in 1999?

Back then you could nominate a team if your championship wasn't over on time.  I know my own club didn' t get to take part in Leinster the last time we won our championship, but the county was still represented.

Declan

Best of luck to the Dunshaughlin lads on Sunday against Summerhill in Meath county final - Plenty of flags and bunting up so hopefully the Keegan cup will return Sunday night

blast05

What games are being shown today ?

Edit.... found it, Donegal football live and Limerick hurling deferred

Armaghgeddon

Donegal County Football Final and deferred coverage of the Limerick County Hurling Final

Denn Forever

Looking forward to the donegal final as we'll see it they use the Donegal county template.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

orangeman

Michael Murphy - scores 1-7 out of 1-8 to win the cup for his club. A man mountain who just could not be held and he literally won the game on his own.

Milltown Row2

Aye he was immense, the goal was great, rose above the fullback and shot first time into the corner
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maguire01

Murphy's goal was the best i've seen all year. Immense player.

Stevie g 8

Milltown Row2

If Cross win ( ;D) the Armagh Championship they will show our game on the Saturday night on TG4
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Murphy got a full frontal charge by one of the st michael's boys (I think ill timed more than anything). The guy who did it fell flat on his back and Murphy scored a point. Boys were bouncing off him left - right and centre. Beast of a man who by the looks of it will need a system played against him to curb him. Be interesting to see how cavan gaels play him.

Glenswilly played well defensively - very much in numbers. They'll not be easy beat.

oakleafgael

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 03, 2011, 10:42:07 PM
Murphy got a full frontal charge by one of the st michael's boys (I think ill timed more than anything). The guy who did it fell flat on his back and Murphy scored a point. Boys were bouncing off him left - right and centre. Beast of a man who by the looks of it will need a system played against him to curb him. Be interesting to see how cavan gaels play him.

Glenswilly played well defensively - very much in numbers. They'll not be easy beat.

It depends very much on when they sober up.

crossfire