Goings on in Ballymena (or near it)

Started by Frankie Boy, November 26, 2008, 10:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie Boy

Never tried this before - hope it works.

I was listening to that Fattie Nolan this morning. A Protestant doll from Ballymena or somewhere around there was on the show. She was physically attacked on the 11th night by masked men who burst into her house because she was courting a Catholic. They said if she didn't leave the village, they would burn her out.
She left the house as she feared for her life. The other night the police phoned her to say that the house had been set alight.

She let slip (Nolan said that his show distance themselves from this) that when she went to the house, between the two incidents, to feed her cats, her neighbour, who she had known for 30 years and considered him a personal friend, came running out of his house and shouted to her boyfriend (who had accompanied her) "Away you back to f**king Dunloy".

That's f**king wild. I thought we had moved on from this stuff.
LOL. HA HA!

Yes I Would

youngfella

Quote from: Frankie Boy on November 26, 2008, 10:27:54 PM
"Away you back to f**king Dunloy".

That's f**king wild. I thought we had moved on from this stuff.

Yea, Dunloy boys only fight with the shams these days, everyone knows this. The shams only fight at minor hurling games...
Pull hard and early

maxpower

never heard a thing about it, but ballymena still has a very nasty element in it
What happens next????

CC1

"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."

man in black

Mary McAleese may not have been that far wrong after all.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

nifan

Not really surprised at all.
This sort of stuff still goes on all over the place.

The "personal friend" is the only slight shock

Estimator

Ulster League Champions 2009

ziggysego

Lord Morrow said: "I think you can look at the figures in two ways; that there's more anti-social behaviour going on there, or there is a better detection rate going on in Ballymena.

"As I look at the figures right across the rest of Northern Ireland, they are not as high so maybe Ballymena is better at dealing with it than other areas."
Testing Accessibility

NAG1

Massive Drug problem in Ballymena would account for the ASBO's well most of them anyway, combine this with a puritanical bible belt back ground and it makes for an interesting place.

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: NAG1 on April 27, 2010, 03:58:20 PM
Massive Drug problem in Ballymena would account for the ASBO's well most of them anyway, combine this with a puritanical bible belt back ground and it makes for an interesting place.

Just like Dallas :D....place is full of JR's :D
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: