There ARE aliens

Started by Olly, April 26, 2010, 11:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Chinese lanterns are one of the biggest causes of UFO sightings.

Quotedrake equation is for another life form in the universe trying to communicate with us- not that there is "something out there"

Okay so, of all the life forms out there, perhaps 0.01% might try to make contact. For people from Roscommon, thats the Drake number divided by 100.

(The rest live in an area with no signal)
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

JUst retired

I don`t give a s*it. I have made a helmet shaped like olly`s out of tinfoil and am now perfectly safe from these things. So there. 8)

Olly

A lot of you boys know more about this in an educated way with theories and their like so I will bow to that but I think the morale of the story is this from Hawkings: If you think Aliens are maybe trying to probe us, keep your head down and say nothing. Eventually they will maybe get bored and go away. I would also think if they go to places like Keady, Granard, Maynooth, Lurgan, Plumbridge etc they will realise that there's not much to be had around here and that the inhabitants of this planet are a bit odd. Then they will be surprised we speak different languages even within miles of each other and get the hell out of here.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

JUst retired

I have to report the helmet  really works. I got the idea from the wife cooking a turkey and covering it with tinfoil. I was hearing things last week in my head that Down would hammer Armagh and since I put the helmet on I havent heard a thing. I`m from Lurgan,would that have anything to do with it? ???