Quote from: Gmac on October 15, 2020, 02:33:52 AM
Quote from: J70 on October 15, 2020, 01:13:49 AM
Quote from: Gmac on October 15, 2020, 12:50:46 AM
Quote from: restorepride on October 15, 2020, 12:35:33 AM
Quote from: Gmac on October 15, 2020, 12:32:25 AM
Quote from: restorepride on October 15, 2020, 12:28:42 AM
Quote from: J70 on October 15, 2020, 12:22:37 AM
Quote from: Gmac on October 15, 2020, 12:09:14 AM
The lefts lunacy is on show at the hearings with the bullshit about sexual preference or sexual orientation, this is the lunacy biden supporters want to unleash on the country .

Please do explain how it is lunacy.
Exactly, how is it lunacy?
the first red alert would be it came out of Mazie from Hawaii's mouth .
So, explain.
it was perfectly fine to say sexual preference yesterday morning by afternoon it's a scandal because the Democrats can't lay a glove on her and need to create fake outrage.

Preference implies some degree of choice in the matter.

Is your sexual orientation a choice?

As for not laying a glove, they elicited her preposterous answer on preconditions and Obamacare.
orientation : heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual isn't that putting everyone in a box maybe people would  like to change it up a bit at different times . You obviously don't believe in gender fluidity so neither do I .

The question is whether it's a choice or not.
choice or preference not much of a difference I'm ok with either but I can use choice, any thoughts on twitter and Facebook showing their hand that they are all in with Biden by suspending accounts and suppressing negative stories about joe ?  Also Kamala has a covid outbreak in her campaign group but I won't go on a vile outburst like you and everyone one else here did about trump because it's a very contagious virus and things happen in the course of life despite precautions.

1. They're not suppressing "stories about Joe", with the implication that its any and all negative press. They're suppressing specific, suspect, poorly supported propaganda, equivalent to a ton of stuff which has already been exposed as nonsense. If it turns out to be substantial and not nonsense being fed to the gullible Giuliani, then I'm sure they'll allow it.

2. I didn't go on any vile outburst about Trump getting COVID. That can obviously happen to anyone. The issue is that Trump WASN'T taken precautions, either for himself or his staff or his support. The issue is that a couple of days earlier, the President of the United States was mocking his opponent for wearing a mask and following the recommended precautions. The issue is that he has repeatedly tried to downplay the seriousness of the outbreak and tried to undermine and censor the advice given by the responsible doctors and public health officials in the WH and the agencies. I stated that based on all that, I have zero sympathy for him and his sycophants who caught it. I absolutely stand by that.

3. Your sexual orientation is a choice? You're seriously making that statement? You chose whether you'd find men OR women attractive? Or is it only gay people who "choose"?

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on October 15, 2020, 03:56:49 PM
Quote from: Gmac on October 15, 2020, 03:20:18 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 15, 2020, 09:13:32 AM
The lefts lunacy is on show at the hearings with the bullshit about sexual preference or sexual orientation, this is the lunacy biden supporters want to unleash on the country .

So, explain.
it was perfectly fine to say sexual preference yesterday morning by afternoon it's a scandal because the Democrats can't lay a glove on her and need to create fake outrage.

As for not laying a glove, they elicited her preposterous answer on preconditions and Obamacare.
orientation : heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual isn't that putting everyone in a box maybe people would  like to change it up a bit at different times . You obviously don't believe in gender fluidity so neither do I .

choice or preference not much of a difference I'm ok with either but I can use choice, any thoughts on twitter and Facebook showing their hand that they are all in with Biden by suspending accounts and suppressing negative stories about joe ?  Also Kamala has a covid outbreak in her campaign group but I won't go on a vile outburst like you and everyone one else here did about trump because it's a very contagious virus and things happen in the course of life despite precautions.

1. They're not suppressing "stories about Joe", with the implication that its any and all negative press. They're suppressing specific, suspect, poorly supported propaganda, equivalent to a ton of stuff which has already been exposed as nonsense. If it turns out to be substantial and not nonsense being fed to the gullible Giuliani, then I'm sure they'll allow it.

2. I didn't go on any vile outburst about Trump getting COVID. That can obviously happen to anyone. The issue is that Trump WASN'T taken precautions, either for himself or his staff or his support. The issue is that a couple of days earlier, the President of the United States was mocking his opponent for wearing a mask and following the recommended precautions. The issue is that he has repeatedly tried to downplay the seriousness of the outbreak and tried to undermine and censor the advice given by the responsible doctors and public health officials in the WH and the agencies. I stated that based on all that, I have zero sympathy for him and his sycophants who caught it. I absolutely stand by that.

3. Your sexual orientation is a choice? You're seriously making that statement? You chose whether you'd find men OR women attractive? Or is it only gay people who "choose"?
i said use either word, you are born either straight or gay .
Do you think there was ever a false story about trump on twitter and did they suppress it ? 

J70

Quote from: Gmac on October 15, 2020, 04:18:15 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 15, 2020, 03:56:49 PM
Quote from: Gmac on October 15, 2020, 03:20:18 PM
Quote from: J70 on October 15, 2020, 09:13:32 AM

So, explain.

i said use either word, you are born either straight or gay .
Do you think there was ever a false story about trump on twitter and did they suppress it ?

1. You said choice/preference are interchangeable. Orientation is not chosen. That's the issue with what she said.

2. There have probably been false stories about everyone on Twitter and Facebook. The issue is that both have recently, as in the past few weeks, finally started to take steps to combat it. If the Biden camp put out a story like Trump just did, one would expect them to do likewise, whereas  a couple of months ago it was a free for all, all around. IF (and pardon me if I don't my breath) the whole Hunter Biden rabbit hole actually leads somewhere real and serious, Twitter and FB will allow the info to be disseminated through their media. In the meantime, I'm sure its Hunter Biden non-stop on Fox and talk radio. Not much mention of Obamagate and unmasking I would suspect though.

And don't forget Trump tweeted the ludicrous QAnon story about Obame/Biden killing the four people at Benghazi to cover up the murder of Seal Team 6 and Bin LAden's body double. That was TWO days ago!

smelmoth

Is there an actual ignore function on this board?

I think everyone should ignore Gmac for somewhere between 30 days and 30 millennia. I know his stuff is disgusting but time to starve the oxygen

tyssam5

North of Ireland vs Northern Ireland. No difference right?

Gmac

Quote from: smelmoth on October 15, 2020, 05:45:16 PM

I think everyone should ignore Gmac for somewhere between 30 days and 30 millennia. I know his stuff is disgusting but time to starve the oxygen
whats disgusting? I couldn't give a f?ck what you do .

Eamonnca1

Quote from: smelmoth on October 15, 2020, 05:45:16 PM

Profile > Modify profile > Buddies/ignore list > Edit ignore list > Type Gmac into Member > Add

I just added him. No point in trying to reason with trolls like that.

Eamonnca1

Georgia's now leaning blue. Trump has an uphill task in Georgia, Ohio, North Carolina, Arizona and Florida, all of which are leaning blue. Joe can still afford to lose all of them. As long as he wins Pennsylvania, Nevada and Wisconsin he'll be fine, and he has strong leads in all of them, plus a decent lead in Florida.

sid waddell

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on October 15, 2020, 06:05:15 PM
Georgia's now leaning blue. Trump has an uphill task in Georgia, Ohio, North Carolina, Arizona and Florida, all of which are leaning blue. Joe can still afford to lose all of them. As long as he wins Pennsylvania, Nevada and Wisconsin he'll be fine, and he has strong leads in all of them, plus a decent lead in Florida.
Still doesn't take voter suppression, vote falsification and the courts into account

Some voters in Democratic areas of Georgia had to wait nearly ten hours to cast a vote

Non-white voters are seven times more likely to have to wait over an hour to vote than white voters

Turnout needs to be massive and there can be zero complacency among Democratic voters

Need to really step on Trump's throat now and force this home

Make the margin so large that even the Republicans can't fix it

J70

Just bear in mind Trump eked it out last time with a total surplus of 70K votes in PA, WI, and MI. Hillary was up 5-6 points in WI polls on election day, and 4 in MI.

People have to get out and vote. They did in the mid-terms and should be well motivated this time out, so hopefully there'll be no surprises.

sid waddell

Quote from: J70 on October 15, 2020, 06:18:15 PM
Just bear in mind Trump eked it out last time with a total surplus of 70K votes in PA, WI, and MI. Hillary was up 5-6 points in WI polls on election day, and 4 in MI.

People have to get out and vote. They did in the mid-terms and should be well motivated this time out, so hopefully there'll be no surprises.
And they were likely hacked to change the results

Eamonnca1

Biden's current leads in the swing states:

PA 6.3%
WI 6.9%
NV 7%
MN 7.9%

He needs to win all of them. I hope the voters keep their foot on the gas pedal all the way to the end. None of this complacent sh1t like last time.

I don't like the look of Wisconsin. That's a hotbed of all manner of conservative voter suppression and power-grabbing shenanigans.

sid waddell

Trump refusing to denounce QAnon

He says "I know nothing about them" and then in the next sentence says "they're strongly against paedophilia"

Which begs the question as to why they are a cult which worships a credibly alleged paedophile, Trump

Seems like they're actually fairly pro-paedophilia

DrinkingHarp

Cue a Trump tirade about Savanna Gunthrie on Twitter in about 70 minutes for asking reasonable questions.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014