Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Dinny Breen on October 19, 2010, 03:00:14 PM
Aghhh, should be 3 & 3, stupid Dinny...

Sorry Dinny. Didn't expect your kicker to put up only 3 points last night. Thought you had that one in the bag.

The Iceman

3-3 facing Coolera Bears 6-0

Reckon I could take this one. Bye week for my QB, WR, DEF and two DL's but there's fight in this dawg yet
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Capt Pat

Royal Badgers I have put in a trade proposal to help upgrade your QB position. Not an elite QB but it will help.

The Iceman

Faithful Turfmen B, looks like you need a TE this weekend - have one on my bench if you want to trade for him.
Reasonable offers only..... dont want another TE by the way
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

magpie seanie

Quote from: The Iceman on October 19, 2010, 04:23:55 PM
3-3 facing Coolera Bears 6-0

Reckon I could take this one. Bye week for my QB, WR, DEF and two DL's but there's fight in this dawg yet

You'll not be far off I reckon. I'm missing LT and Austin Collie among others this weekend.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: The Iceman on October 20, 2010, 07:03:59 PM
Faithful Turfmen B, looks like you need a TE this weekend - have one on my bench if you want to trade for him.
Reasonable offers only..... dont want another TE by the way

what are you up to Iceman i need all the help i can get without you tring to trade a TE to my opposition this week  :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Capt Pat

bump Looks like I have bounced back from lat weeks setback

eiled in the bushes

get some metal in your life

the Deel Rover

can any one post the results and tables for week 7
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

AZOffaly

Feck off Deel :D I can;'t believe you had Roddy White AND Darren McFadden. Fucks sake :D

AZOffaly

Faithful Turfmen B
         128.55    Final
      mayo warriors
      puppet master
         120.89    Final
      L'Esprit de Biff
      Rehab is 4 Quitters
         107.54    Final
      Coolera Bears
      North Antrim Nuggets
         59.40    Final
      Crossmaglen Hitmen
      Shreks Ogres
         71.60    Final
      Old Jack City
      Carlow for Sam 2011
         74.65    Final
      Red Hand Helmets
      The ConVICKS
         72.85    Final
      Ballyhaise Bills

the Deel Rover

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 26, 2010, 09:39:42 AM
Feck off Deel :D I can;'t believe you had Roddy White AND Darren McFadden. f**ks sake :D

:D :D couldn't help it az   ;) i also had chad ochocinco (spl) and michael turner think i got 90 points from the atlanta bengals game alone, and i had evans on the bench with 33 points if i only had a quarter back , anyway i fcuked this week most of my players are on a bye
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

the Deel Rover

any one going to wembley this year ? not as much talk as previous years not going myself  :(
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

AZOffaly

I'm not going either. 2nd year to miss it now. Next year please God, although I'd actually prefer it in a European City at this stage. I'm sick of going to London for work etc.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 26, 2010, 10:57:55 AM
I'm not going either. 2nd year to miss it now. Next year please God, although I'd actually prefer it in a European City at this stage. I'm sick of going to London for work etc.

i would rather go some where else as well Az. I don't think there is much to do before the game in Wembley sure it neigh impossible to find a good watering hole
Crossmolina Deel Rovers