Picks for Week 1 Matchups in P.C:

Rehab is 4 Quitters
Shreks Ogres
Ballyhaise Bills
Puppet Master (barely)
Coolera Bears
faithful Turfmen B
Old Jack city
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

eiled in the bushes

Quote from: The Iceman on September 08, 2010, 06:58:40 PM
Picks for Week 1 Matchups in P.C:

Rehab is 4 Quitters
Shreks Ogres
Ballyhaise Bills
Puppet Master (barely)
Coolera Bears
faithful Turfmen B
Old Jack city
thanks for that wholehearted vote of confidence  :D
get some metal in your life

The Iceman

Willing to put Calvin Johnson WR on the trading block. Number 14 overall pick in the draft. Looking for an even trade in a RB or open to offers........

This would work best for a team with poor WR's and several RB's.

Carlow for Sam you would be a prime candidate.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

eiled in the bushes

should haye practised setting my team up.just dropped two of my players. :'( :'(
get some metal in your life

AZOffaly

I made them free agents eiled. Housh and Royal?? You can pick them up immediately if you go to add players. They should be available for you.

Everybody else, please stay away from them.

magpie seanie

AZ - are you doing a predictions competition?

Shrek

jeez, i have no idea what im doing

i dropped a couple of players yesterday just for the sake of dropping them, for all i know they could have been my best players   ::)

AZOffaly

AZOffaly

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Shrek on September 09, 2010, 09:02:33 AM
jeez, i have no idea what im doing

i dropped a couple of players yesterday just for the sake of dropping them, for all i know they could have been my best players   ::)

bombidal could have a bit of competetion this year  :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

magpie seanie

In for predictions comp myself.

Watched "The Blindside" last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it. SKY+ set for tonight, nip out of work early to watch it tomorrow.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 09, 2010, 11:41:34 AM
In for predictions comp myself.

Watched "The Blindside" last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it. SKY+ set for tonight, nip out of work early to watch it tomorrow.

i bet seanie that if you have a few players playing you won't wait to watch the match you will find youself logging in the morning to see how you players fared. Slighly off topic , did you go to any of the matches in wembley the past 3 years ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

magpie seanie

No, I didn't go to any of the Wembley games. I didn't particularly fancy going over on my tobler so didn't make any effort to get tickets. None of my mates here would have any interest and the brother who is mad into it lives in the US (bar the last 6 months but he's soon heading back....to live in Tampa!).

Will find it hard to avoid checking how my guy(s) did in the game. To be honest knowing the way I am I'll probably check them and know the result but I'll still watch it.

AZOffaly

5 in for the predictions comp lads. Keep her lit.

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers