Missing Persons Report - Kerry Mike

Started by Frank Casey, August 10, 2007, 08:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Casey

There are reports this evening that Kerry Mike has been kidnapped by the Castleblayney Chapter of the Taliban. Images posted on an islamic website closely associated with the Taliban show an individual in a green and gold striped jersey wearing a blue hood. Two individuals in arab type dress are guarding the prisoner with fearsome looking scimitar swords.

In a message to the Kerry County Board the kidnappers revealed that they were seeking a ten point start on Sunday as well as compulsory pet passports for all Kerry supporters.

The Kerry County Board, in a statement just to hand, confirmed that a ten pint start was the least Kerry Mike could give to the lads. "Sure he's an animal for drink and these muslim fellows wouldn't be that used to the Dublin porter", the County Secretary was quoted as saying.

Gardai are said to be following a particular line of enquiry.
KERRY 3:7

ONeill

Jaysus I was thinking the same. Er indoors must have him in bits.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Maguire01

Square Ball

The Gael, forgot about him, wonder if he is on the drink and can remember his password.

the Gael takes no prisoners!!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Frank Casey

Latest from Al Jazeera news station is that Jack O'Connor is really in Monaghan on a rescue mission for his fellow animal. Latest demand is for a sixteen point start in Sunday. Reaction from the Kerry County Board is that "Two gallons is no sweat for Kerry Mike". The kidnappers have threatened to make Kerry Mike watch Cork V Sligo over and over again until their demands are met. Its understood that Amnesty International have asked Big Tom to intercede.................................more later.

Kerry Mike

Just like King Puck, KM the fecking animal has been released back to the wilds of the Kingdom this week after weeks of undercover work. The 16 pints nearly sank me but was much appreciated, was undercover again in Croke park on Sat doing a bit of spying on the Jackeens

Holidays at this time of the year are a blessing, no computer for weeks. Thankfully I survived the games in Croker at the weekend and a battering from the Outlaws on Sunday and am fully charged up for a crack at the Jackeens.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Frank Casey

How was the garden shed on Sunday night ??? ???

Kerry Mike

The shed was very comfortable after the 16 pints...

Yerra I might have to go undercover to get hould of an auld ticket for the Semi. FC do you have a delegation from abroad going this year??
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Frank Casey

Quote from: Kerry Mike on August 14, 2007, 12:47:18 PM
The shed was very comfortable after the 16 pints...

Yerra I might have to go undercover to get hould of an auld ticket for the Semi. FC do you have a delegation from abroad going this year??

I'll see if there are any arabs interested in the SF.